Shaman tanking in phase 2 - Voidreaver

:rofl:

Anyway…

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

We don’t need MD.
We use Md phase 1 and phase 3 start.

We just burst down the elemental being tanked by prot pally in fire.
Or the feral.

It doesn’t matter.

Your tanks must suck - if you even play TBC of course, mr alt with 2 posts.

Another shaman was able to tank Flame! more data for everyone to look at:

/reports/HgdDzx2ZQNMbYmTp#fight=71&type=damage-taken&phase=2

Like always add classic. warcraftlogs. com in front :weary:

“Your tanks must suck - if you even play TBC of course, mr alt with 2 posts.”

Oh my bad… I forgot to change my character, since i haven’t posted on these forms in… Years… but here, ill change my avatar… and ill post yesterday’s logs of me tanking as a shaman…

/reports/HgdDzx2ZQNMbYmTp#fight=last&type=threat&phase=2

if you wanna look at the rest of my char logs, when i didnt tank, or not in tanking spec, you will see im almost a completely orange parsing enhance… 5 peices of gear with no threat generation… thats alot… your guild must suck at DPS if your tank doesn’t need a MD and DPS doesnt need to throttle…

Oh hey lol, thats me! guess i didnt need to post my own logs.

That is soo awesome Pogi!! thanks for keeping the dream alive!

Incidentally I just saw this video today of yet another shammy taking Flame. Looks like a lot of shammys are succeeding at it :slight_smile:

It wasnt hard at all, took the same amount of gear as setting up my war to tank it… and literally didnt take much to hold aggro, i got 2 Miss directs, but only out of abundance of caution… ( first attempt i accidently had rank 1 frost shock on my bar from arena’s… whooops).

Hardest part is convincing the people to let you try it… and the best thing is, enhance can do it without losing DPS on any other fight. BUT that would also mean warriors could do the same in any spec.

1 Like

Shamans off tanking Mother now too.

1 Like

I wouldnt call that an OT, you just have to have enough HP to not be one shot, and be uncritable, then its just a matter of standing infront of her. any class in PVP gear can do it.

1 Like

An honest Shaman.

1 Like

Impressive! I wish he wouldn’t have died though :frowning:

1 Like

And who generally have enough HP’s and are uncritable and stand in front of a boss without getting one shot?

1 Like

literally any class in full pvp gear.

Which makes them an OT

tanking requires Aggro in some way, wether that be to take direct hits, or like supremus to take hateful strikes… This role would be a soaker, not a tank, their job is to soak damage, not to hold aggro, they could litterally be deathrolling the entire fight and not cast a single ability and still do the job.

LOL 500 posts later and Fasc is still wrong and butthurt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Even when you’re admitting you’re wrong you’re still lying, making things up and trying to minimise being wrong.

hahahahahha

You’re trash Fasc.

Trash.

3 Likes

Yeah… the name-calling wasn’t needed… but it frankly proves my whole post right.

Unlike some on this thread, I genuinely respect people who do something different to have fun like shammy tanking, but doing something out of the box like that with being nasty to others nope… that doesn’t deserve any respect from anyone no matter what it is. Having fun while being humble is much better.

3 Likes

Didn’t read LOL

Cy@

1 Like

I know you did. :wink: