Shaman spirits

One interesting thing about WoW shamans is that they call upon spirits…but it is barely touched upon or expanded.

Every shaman transforming into a wolf and calling on spirits as wolves…doesnt make much sense to many of the other shaman races.

What if we customized it?

Orc: Wolf
Tauren: Bull
Troll: Raptor (this already exists as a glyph)
Goblin: Rat
Mag’har: Wolf (different type)
Zandalari: Raptor (different type)
Vulpera: Fox (Obviously)

Pandaren: Bear

Dwarf: Ram
Draenei: Stag/Talbuk
Kul’tiran: Horse
Dark Iron: Ram (Darker type)

They’d be able to call on spirits in these forms to assist in combat and transform into this form for ghost wolf form. Think of how majestic playing a Kul’tiran Shaman would be.

5 Likes

Well, some of those are ok, but um… I’m female and becoming a Ram is just not cool. Kind of the reason my Druid has the Cheetah glyph. The Doe’s aren’t all that great and I’m just not a Stag. lol

I do think it would be nice if we could choose from a few to several different forms we wish to shapeshift to though. My Dwarf Shaman can do wolf or ghost wolf… Or raptor but I’m not into that either so…

Would love to shapeshift into some form of cat (yes I love cats,) or something. I love options. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s understandable.

I mostly just picked those based on animals those races have a connection with.

Goblin was the only one I had to think up, but I think a rat fits well.

2 Likes

I remember a friend of mine who was a shaman and he had this kool talent that he could call upon a group of ghost wolves to help him fight. It really was awesome to watch. Actually convinced me to make one later on only to find that talent was no more. How sad!

um… spirit wolves is an enhancement shaman ability =P It’s still there

I think you list is well thought out. I even liked the Kul’terans becoming horses, since they are everywhere in the out shirts of Boralus…or next option a goat. :smile:

1 Like

They can still call up 3 to 4 wolves?

The only way to do that is to have a certain azerite trait that passively summons wolves. You then summon 2 wolves normally and, if it procs, you get 4 wolves which is hilarious to watch.

I just want a glyph of Zandalari raptors for my Zandalari shaman as the BfA raptor models in Zandalar are so much better than the old ones we got. The feathered raptors should be a glyph option for both ghost wolf and for the elemental wolves cd.

Ram would be nice for dwarf, guess Elekk or Talbuk for Draenei,etc.

1 Like

This is just an elaborate Kul’tiran only got horses joke isn’t it?

Unfortunately no, only two at a time