Shaman set look

Man season 1 shaman set looks like a shaman set just because wolfs are on the shoulders for season 3 it’s winning smh…

2 Likes

Season 3 shaman is one of my favorite sets theyve ever made tbh.

2 Likes

I wish they would tell us if there will be a new color, or if we will be able to get the elite PvP color again. That would be very important for choosing.

I’m sad that s3 is winning because it’s current content… I would like to have another chance at the season 1 PvP elite set, looks so cool for a fire spec!

1 Like

I’m just happy season 1 isn’t winning lol. I really liked season 2s heroic version at least but season 3 is awesome as well!

Can’t wait to see people’s reaction when they realize they won’t make any new recolours and it’s going to be the same 6 set colorations we have now :smile:

4 Likes

Ikr. Shaman isnt the only set where this is happening. Laughable.

1 Like

I do like Season 3 but I think it was kind of a safe “quintessential shaman” design. Of course anything with spirit wolves is going to make us all bang our heads against our screens in excitement. It’s almost fan service. Overall, I thought Season 1 design was a bigger risk and they nailed it. I like both but I voted S1.

There is no indication from the post that we are getting a recolor. Shadowlands season 4 was the same as season 3.

1 Like

“the best” look doesn’t matter since you can mog any set you have collected and we aren’t getting recolors. Season 1 LFR was the hardest tint to get out of all the seasons.

I mean sorta true, but not everyone played during these seasons as well so not everyone will have all these sets either way.

I could understand peeps wanting Season 2 if they missed that set, but season 3? Everyone I know who’s playing now already has a full set of season 3 (for every tier of content they participate in) and if they didn’t, they still have 3 more months to farm it up.

How on earth did people not vote for season 1? Lol… so much better than s2 and s3. Not even close.

2 Likes

Lol I know right?! It’s almost as if this is a completely subjective topic! I can’t BELIEVE everyone didn’t agree with you!

its almost like people have different taste in gear designs!
shocker!

I know right?

Those people clearly couldn’t appreciate the superior quality that was Season 1. We probably should have offered them a toy ghost wolf or something… since apparently that’s what everyone wanted again…

I think we can all agree S2 was not it lol

S1 had an awesome theme with the earth/stone vibe. I think the normal color is the best version. My big issue with the S1 set was the helm. It kind of ruined the set for me. The color variations were solid. The PvP Elite set was badass. Just that damn helm…

S3 is a perfect set imo depending on the colorways. The LFR white color is one of the best looking Shaman sets in the entire game. Some of the color variations are not great which is the knock on S3 for me, but when the colors work like LFR or PvP Elite, it is up there with the best Shaman sets of all time.

1 Like

I do hope this is the case S3 look is the best by far and it has so much opportunity to look cooler with newer color variants

1 Like

I guess im the only one that preferred season 1 set. Its minimalistic and looks sleek. Id rather not have ghost wolfs chilling on my shoulders…

Oh well, atleast i have the normal set. Would love a chance at that heroic set though.

Oh look. This thread aged well.

thank you very much S3 voters for no new sets in 2 patches :slight_smile: