Shaman set look

On your shoulders are two wolves. One is howling, the other keeps looking for dinner. How do you synch them? Regular feeding schedule, mate.

Give us a fire/ice effect no matter which season is most popular

No, you can’t get the pvp elite season 1 recolor anymore, but you cant still get every recolor from s3 atm, and in no place they stated there will be recolors, it will be the same colors and sets

2 Likes

Check my profile if you need any further evidence that the s3 set is the best

technical art team either isnt qualified, isnt overseen properly, or is overworked.

either way theyve been sloppy AF lately.

2 Likes

exactly my point…

Why are people voting for season 3? You can get those sets NOW.

I missed season 1 and I would love to be able to get that elite PvP set again(although I have no idea if they are bringing back all the recolors)

3 Likes

We want recolour

2 Likes

If we are just talking looks, Season 1 was the best IMO. Season 2 was a major downgrade and Season 3 is a bit meh.

1 Like

Where have they stated there even is a recolor?

2 Likes

They haven’t, we just want recolour

Imagine all the idiots that are assuming there may be a recolor and are basing their vote off that.

2 Likes

People assume this because its pretty logical, doesn’t make sense to reuse the same colors to the people that already have it collected, will drive off people and will seem as lazy
i hope they’ll do recolors at least, there will be quite a backlash if they won’t, since many of the votes are based of recolor idea, the whole poll is pretty vague
otherwise its pretty pointless, why even use the same color schemes when you can obtain all of them pretty easy even now, if anyone at blizz reading this, give us different tints of the winning sets

Oh thank the elements season 3 is winning.

3 Likes

Season 1 for the simple fact it is one of the FEW armor sets that actually looks damn good on a panda

1 Like

IMHO just plan looks good as far as these sets are concerned.

It’s also not orc focused… which is a huge win for me.

Not that it matters though, people will just cycle their characters through to boost whichever one they want based on the rumor that it’ll get new colors, devs have said nothing about new colors just a lot of assumptions and projecting on the part of posters.

Season 3 winning? Ugh… whatever.

3 Likes

I voted S1. I have most of the set colors but might dabble in PvP since organized raiding will be mostly dead. S2 I skipped entirely because I didn’t like the set. S3, we can get that now.

The people hoping for a recolor… You should expect nothing. I wouldn’t base your vote on something that has not been confirmed. Imo, there are enough people asking about the colors that we should have seen a blue post by now clarifying they will or will not add new colors for S4 - especially with limited time remaining to vote. So, I’d say we should vote on the side of “no new colors”.

2 Likes

Any chance we’ll get confirmation if we’ll get recolors of winning set or not?
thats pretty important information, i voted S3 for purely more colors of that amazing set, if there won’t be any recolors i would might vote S1 since i don’t have the mythic coloration collected yet

1 Like

I hope so! Recolors would really help make S4 feel fresh as well.

I’m not a designer but I would think that a re-color is a much smaller ask and project than creating a whole new set. Seems a reasonable enough expectation for S4 to at least get new colors so its different.

2 Likes