Shaman Runes

What the heck are the devs thinking? One is locked behind a raid (horrible idea) another is locked behind Turbo Shredders costing more than a mount and a drop rate of the Dark Iron Ordinance so low that it will make you just want to stop playing. For all the love the devs seem to have for shaman DPS they sure stick it to us on the runes. At level 34 trying for the dual wield rune I’m basically ready to toss in the towel and say screw it. The only thing I’m discovering is this isn’t fun. Does anyone actually enjoy grinding 10 dwarfs for hours to get drops, then farming Shredders for hours on end with an abysmal drop rate as well as crazy cost involved? How is this supposed to make we want to play phase 3?

I don’t need things handed to me, but when it’s skills the game is based around (ie the damage you deal with them skills is factored into the game, the mobs health and such) can we be a bit more reasonable then an hour of farming netting TWO [Dark Iron Ordinance] that I need 20 of? I’m sure I am late to the party on this, and others have complained long ago and were told where they can take their complaints but seriously, is this really supposed to make me want to look forward to anything else they do with runes? Because it for sure isn’t.

You should take this to the Season of Discovery forum.

sounds good. I can’t delete it here or I would.