Shaman pve professions?

Just have a question to people playing resto shaman in TBC as to what professions to take for pve?

I was originally thinking tailing/alchemy but a guild mate said that he could make me the set obtained through tailoring. Is there any other reason to go tailoring it dosent give bonuses for having it maxed?

If there isn’t any bonuses I may just go herb/alch.

Thanks!

I don’t know of BC had them, but Wrath did have special tailoring only leg and shoulder(?) enchants that were better than the actual enchanting stuff

Someone will have to clarify for me if that was a thing in BC or if it was new to Wrath

Shoulder was Inscription in WotLK. The shoulder enchants in TBC are Scryer/Aldor rep. Tailors are able to make leg enchants, but they do not require tailoring to use them.

1 Like

That’s what it was

Ok so yeah sounds like it’s not a big deal then

Any profs you guys would recommend for heals?

I’m wanting to go Alchemy for the epic trinket other then that I’m not sure.

You can skin/herb while in Ghost Wolf form. Honestly Shaman might be best for gathering professions.

Things are a little different in Outland though since loads of people will be flying around gathering instead

Alch and tailor. Whitemend 2set bonus is really good. You can equip it without tailor but you miss out on the set bonus

Thanks heaps for that’s Jed so there is some set bonus for the sets I will definitely go tailor then.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.