Shaman makeover

TLDR, we were also suffering the least.

But it’s still disconcerting.

1 Like

that sucks, i like how shaman plays already.

I’m so happy about them adding the option to cast earthquake on the current target. That was close to the top of my wishlist for changes. That alone makes me want to play shaman a lot more.

Changes are looking positive to me. Hopefully there is more to come but this is a step in the right direction.

True. Does not mean there can’t be improvements.

1 Like
  • New Talent: Stone Bulwark Totem – Summons an Earth Totem at the feet of the caster for 30 seconds, granting the caster a shield absorbing damage for 10 seconds, and an additional absorb every 5 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.

• New Talent: Seasoned Winds – Interrupting a spell with Wind Shear decreases your damage taken from that spell school by 15% for 18 seconds. Stacks up to 2 times.

1 Like

Absolutely no numbers tied to it.

This is going to be an issue for spacing out interrupts.

1 Like

Apparently worth a whopping 5% of your max health on Beta.

Super niche in PvE. Bosses that have interruptible casts at all are few and far between, and mobs are either targeting the tank or random players most of the time.

It seems like a good start, and I think the beta is being updated today for people to test? Enhance should be getting more changes though, still too many two point nodes, too many lava lash talents.

2pt nodes

primal maelstrom
witch doctor’s ancestry
elemental weapons
elemental assault
improved maelstrom weapon
molten assault
hot hand
legacy of the frost witch
static accumulation

I don’t think they have enough time maybe in future patches to deal with enhancement.