Shaman macro help please

I’ve had a bit of a look and I haven’t found what I’m looking for, possibly because it doesn’t exist. However, I’m mucking around with elemental and just trying to get a couple macros for my elementals. I’d like a cast sequence macro for each of them, one for fire that I push it once, it summons the elemental, I push it again and it uses their meteor ability, and then it resets itself after a few seconds. Same thing essentially for earth elemental, summon with first push, use their stun on second push, then reset.

I’m not sure if it’s possible, I just don’t want 4 binds If I can avoid it. If it’s not possible, Is there a way to have a macro the shows meteor when fire is up and bash when earth is up?

Don’t need a sequence for that.

Fire/Storm Elemental + Meteor/Tempest

#showtooltip
/cast [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] Meteor; [pet:Primal Storm Elemental] Tempest; [known:192249] Storm Elemental; Fire Elemental

Earth Elemental + Pulverize

#showtooltip
/cast [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] Pulverize; Earth Elemental

[edit]
Been a while since I’ve updated my Shaman macros. Had to swap the spells for the new names.

So these do it in a single cast?

You’ll press it once to summon the ele, 2nd time to use their ability. It’s checking if the elemental is up rather than doing it as a sequence.

1 Like

thank you thank you