Shaman looking for Mythic raiding guild

Hi all,

I’m going to main a shaman for DPS/healing. I’m new to WoW but not the MMO genre so I have a good handle on basic concepts and am a quick learner. I’m in my 20’s and looking for a very laid back (basically no flaming at people, guild focuses on having fun but providing tips when needed), reliable, and tight knit guild that is looking to beat competitive content (heroic/mythic) in Shadowlands.

My open times for raiding are Tuesday/Wednesday/Fridays 7ET-12ET (8-11pm CT).
Weekends - Pretty flexible timing

If it sounds like I may be a fit for your guild feel free to message me!

Jig gachamp#1379

(remove the space in my name when adding, post wasn’t allowing me to put it together)

Intuition reformed on Thrall from a former US top 40 guild and we’re currently recruiting DPS and ONE Resto Shaman healer for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands. Our core is comprised of current and prior Cutting Edge players and leadership. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11EST during progression and Tues-Wed during farm after CE.

We expect all our players to min/max their characters and maximize their abilities to perform their desired roles exceptionally.

We expect all our players to have near perfect attendance, have positive attitudes, come prepared before raids with consumables/runes, research the encounter we’re progressing on and above all, having fun slaying dragons.

We expect our players to do research on their classes and stay up to date on the changes for the players to adequately adjust and be ready for raid.

If you feel like this works for you, then Intuition may be a good fit for you!

Add me on BNET Khascade#1163 or discord Khascade#8537 and we can discuss further.