Shaman looking for Mythic guild

Good Evening!

I’m looking for a Mythic raiding team that raids during the week after 6pm EST. I’m currently a Enhance shaman (473) looking to make the switch to elemental over the next week or so (trying to optimize myself). Looking for a team that’s looking to make progression and is active outside of just raid times.

I have killed 7/12M but would say my knowledge is strong on 6/12 of the fights as I wasn’t on Xanesh soccer team. Would be happy with a team between 4-7/12M.

Hello Boltsup

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Raiding Schedule:
currently progression- Raden
(5/12m) Sat/Sunday 2:00pm ~ 5:00pm [Server] | 3:00pm ~ 6:00pm [EST]

We are currently looking for DPS with off specs with an emphasis on those with a positive attitude and room to grow, including but not limited to:

Healer(3): druid/shaman/monk "ASAP high!

Mage (1) need asap!

Rogue (1)

Demon Hunter (1)

Boomkin (1)

Sub in’s for raids

Pretentious Drunks are a semi-hardcore(but casual) raiding guild we are newly formed in Nyalotha BFA.

We drink a lot on raid nights, have fun, do mechanics. We are chill majority is late 20s/late 30s.

We Provide everything for the guild we ask that any boe’s that the guild bank gets 15% or donate full price. Our officers can sell it for you and send you the gold as well. Repairs,pots,flask,food…ect is provided.

We require that you have maintain your cloak,15 weekly, and pvp chest.

recruitment requirements: 472 ilv min, 15 cloak, Rank 3 essences, Neck 80, and 21+ age unless your a legend! we are a adult guild!

Here in Pretentious Drunks, we understand real life happens, and it would always come first. If you are interested then please feel free to reach out!

We have our application on wowprogress or raider IO page! apply there!

Please apply here:     
 https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/pretentious-drunks/pretentious-drunks

Discord: Drunk Master: Unknownhealz#9861 , Drunken Officer: Electtric#0068 / Buel#5460 / Hammer#8300

Battlenets-

GM:

Darkwish#1899 (Unknownhealz)

Officer:

Mike#14863 (Diabolical)

Buel#1211 (Invincibuel) :foot:

Shoboat#1332 (Hammerboy) :eyes:

Hit me up to chat or my recruitment officer. We are 11/12M, working on Nzoth. Tues and Thurs, 8:30 server to 11:30 server, central time.

Discord: Silverdaddy#2853 or Screwytugboat#7414
Battle Net: Decadent#1395 or Scrwy#1341