Shaman Dual Windfury /blizzfail

What is this incessant need to make shaman go hot hand/fire weapon??? Give shaman windfury for both weapons already this is ridiculous! Stop trying to turn enhancement into elemental, IT’S NOT! Even with the “rework” its absolute garbage with all these enhancements to spells instead of actual abilities you can strike your opponent with, not spell casting. You did a very good job at making ascendance so pretty like everyone wanted. /clap Its asinine how every other class in this game can absolutely DESTROY you with a few cd’s and enhance shaman still have LL, WHAT? Maybe when you give shaman dual windfury in retail ill buy the game. Riding shaman on SOD until its no more and play shaman the way they’re meant to be played.

Hot hands>windfury

L2weave

2 Likes

Mfw enhance goes through damage phases.
Sometimes its based off stormstrike. Sometimes its hothands. Sometimes its lightning bolt/chain…

Adapt or RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE I guess.

SoD is well known for being based on classes being played how they were traditionally designed and “meant” to be played

Du, because they keep buffing it while wf is stuck in the dirt.

to be fair.

wind fury was historically a horribly designed buff

Youre right about one thing and in that its not consistent. :wink:

No i just mean hot hands is more fun and interesting versus invisible mw generation.

The windfury build is better for st right now.

Infusing your attacks with hot fiyah is an enhancement.

They probably are whinging about how much of our dmg is in lightning bolt/chain lightning/tempest right now. Ignoring that you have to melee to build all of that lol.

Why does it need to be consistent? Builds always change based on tier, stats, buffs/nerfs.
Its been that way since wow day 1 lol. Nothing has changed.

So.

Uh.

its been consistent?

(sorry, I couldnt resist)

1 Like

the old windfury with a twohander and proc that could proc from own proc was really good.

too good maybe.