Shaman DPS/Healz LF New Home

Will be M0 geared by the end of the first week and looking for a guild to do activities with. Real chill, raid led in the past, have voice, have AOTC/Keystone most of BFA/Shadowlands. Took DF off mostly. What’s good.

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Hello Babalowa

I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish. There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We currently are looking for some heals for the raid team. Although anyone is open for an invite for M+ or other activities. Raid schedule is at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

Hey Babalowa,

We are a new guild of a group of former raiders with AOTC and Mythic progress for each tier. We’re actively recruiting for all roles. We have aspirations to reach the penultimate boss each tier going forward and are looking to build a community of like-minded individuals who have CE aspirations with a mindset of always striving to get better.

Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 7 - 10 PM CT.

We’re also looking to build a solid community to have around for pushing high M+ keys and overall having a chill environment for everyone to escape from reality to.

Previous tier AOTC is a requirement for all raiding applicants.

Come be a part of the fun and join the Altered Egos!

Contact Information:
Ionic - Lead Recruiter. BTag = drAgon#19480 /\ Discord = ionic4881

Felweed Cartel would love to have you. We’re just returning after a long break from the game but we have experience ranging from never raided to AOTC/server first/mythic. Very chill and social group just looking to kick some a$$. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 hit me up if you’d like to check out the discord and meet the gang

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps!!!

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937