Shaman Busted 4 "A Laying of Infinite Mana Hands"

Welcome to the final installment of Shaman Busted. We hope you’ve enjoyed the series.

Please witness the awesome power of never having to worry about mana or cast bars ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_2cb8OffY

1 Like

A real ret pally would have easily won that fight.

2 Likes

Maybe. Probably. It was definitely winnable.

I have a radical idea though. Maybe give shaman mana bars? Not the fake one they have now.

1 Like

Horde queue times are already starting to skyrocket, and we arent even in AV meta yet. Their time will come, patience.

1 Like

his gaming chair is out of control!

1 Like

You know you can dual spec and have a pvp build right? This guy was lagging his brains out and you’re build still couldn’t take him down. Maybe hit the drawing boards and find a new more self sufficient pvp build for solo.

Not saying shamans aren’t strong but a lot of the pain you’re feeling is your build is extremely weak on its own and you are fighting the shamans in their ideal conditions.
Low damage no ms limited cc melee fights are peak conditions for a enh shaman your perfect counter.

My spec is a pvp spec. It obviously has some drawbacks like you know…all non shaman classes/specs have. I have a lot of healing and damage, and no my damage is not low. I prefer this spec to ret.

Respect though on admitting Shaman are strong. I just think they should have to actually like play wow. So manage mana and cast bars.

1 Like

Your spec is legit a dollar general version of enh in a pure 1v1. Trying to match a flame thrower as a flint and steel. The only thing the makes pally dps strong is burst which you are sacrificing slightly with you’re build ,bubble ,and op magic dispel which you don’t even get to make much use out of vs enh 1v1.

I know it goes against your paladin nature but trying use bubble offensively. Like in this clip go buck wild and bubble when cow goes to warstomp maybe even have a cancel aura it so you can get back to pumpin. A normal ret build 100% kills in that hoj you landed since they can use rep as their defensive heal cc.

Edit: The moment you waste a hoj healing vs almost any class 1v1 its gg

I don’t fully agree with your assessment of holy spec, I think its an all around better spec. You might be right that bursting a shaman down is the only possibility and since holy is a sustain build you can’t outsustain a class with no mana or cast bars. but nevertheless appreciate you keeping it respectful.

1 Like

Giving shamans riptide as a rune was another massive blunder by the Dev team. It should be a resto talent, not a an insta cast massive heal dps shamans can just abuse every couple of seconds

2 Likes

can you stop posting these cringe pvp videos as holy spec. its so embarrassing for you im getting aoe splash cringe

1 Like

No way I for one really enjoy all these “check out how good shaman are against a target dummy” videos they keep posting.

tbh healing wave should be changed to lhw unless you have natures swiftness learned for msw.

Hes OP and you him down to a pixel of HP does that mean Holy Tanks are just as OP?

this paladin being indignant over and over after posting video after video proving just how bad he is, lmao

1 Like

Sooo … because you jumped a shaman and they rick rolled you, they’re broken? Makes complete sense.

“If I can’t beat them, then they’re overpowered.” 2024 mentality.

2 Likes

Riptide heals for <500 …<400 with the pvp healing aura.

Massive healing indeed.

1 Like

kind of brave of you to upload a vid losing to a keyboard turning shaman

Oh wise trashling, can you please post some pvp clips so I can learn?

MSW’s effectiveness for Healing spells is cut in half if your mainhand is windfury, there