Shaking camera during cutscenes

During some old cutscenes, either the camera or the character sprites start wobbling sickeningly for me. This only affects cutscenes made with the in-game models, of course, not separately-rendered cinematics. I can’t find any information on it in the forums, so I suspect it might be my system reading the data wrong.

I can only say with certainty that this happens during Shadowlands, but Pandaria and TBC might also be affected.

This is happening in Dragonflight cut scenes as well in my catch up playthrough. Seb and Wrathion doing wild character shaking during their initial meeting, and sometimes the entire scene shaking, then next scene it’s fine, then back to shaking for Seb and Wrath.

Found this thread looking up what could be going on. For the record, 5070 Ti if drivers or something might be the issue, but my guess is it’s pre-patch visual goofiness?

I’ve gone through every in game option just to test if I could stop the cutscene shaking and I can’t find a fix either.