Shadowsong Alliance Reconnections

Sent you a message!

Someone stole my name on Shadowsong apparently. Looking forward to Classic, and improving the frame rate/UI from Clubby’s video…

2 Likes

These threads are cool-

Rorian - Night Elf Rogue
Guilds-
Twice Forged
Coup on BDF

Main: Tiranuuhl - NE Druid
Alt: Evershine - NE Hunter
Guild(s): Jade Dragons, Oni Kudaki, Dragons of Dawn.

Will be on at some point. Don’t know if it will be at launch.

1 Like

Main: Neoramuh - Gnome Mage (late 2005 to 2011)
Guild: Forgot to Wipe

Although we were mostly active in TBC, I still remember some of these guilds and miss those time. Anyone remember those Sunwell trash farming runs with a warrior named Aelaine? Mostly got gems and very few epics but was great fun. OR how about the super chatty priest named Pennypaste?

Makeveli
Devotion
Get Along Gang
Pie Vendor
Riders of the Storm
Wrath

4 Likes

Hello all,

I played a NE Rogue named Ledah. I was RL friends with a NE Druid named Mynus. If anyone remembers us.

I’ve been in a few guilds starting with Sapphire Dragons as my first guild ever while leveling up to 60.

I eventually joined KOHJ when they were first starting MC and I remember downing Rag with them for the first time.

I left for Tempered and then joined Sons of Gabriel.

That’s where I met a few select people such as Damiean, Soifon and Dragoness. I ended up leaving with them and a select few others to help form makaveli.

I raided with makaveli since their conception. I remember steamrolling through the vanilla content and then getting stuck at C’Thun. (Oh man finally downing that guy was a weight off our chest) I wish TBC was held back another month as we were server first to get to 4 horsemen in Naxx. If we had more time we would have completed 40 man Naxx for sure.

Long story short I quit in TBC when we were in BT. if anyone wants to reconnect for classic hit me up.

I plan on rolling pvp and maybe horde this time around though.

1 Like

Zliger Night Elf Hunter
Tempered/Twice Forged can’t quite remember

Sup Rorian, been like 13 years but I sorta remember you.

Digsy Human Paladin

Anesthesia/Lyceum

Mokes you ol’ g, this is Darthas! We need to find Nubre, Dralzyn, Fabbio, Timozuna, Muckydoo if they still play… miss the old m station group. Good to see you’re still kicking! Let me know how well the makaveli reform goes!

Hey all,

Crazy seeing some of the names and guilds in here and tripping on that nostalgia.

Ravenblood - Shaman - Trespass (H)
Cathartic - Paladin - Apathetic (A) (towards the end of Apa) / Twice Forged (A) (lol server first rags w/ a level 59 paladin)
Cyberling - Druid - Twice Forged (A)

Professional IF squatter for most of my time. :wink:

I member you ledah!

1 Like

DIS guy. Dral plays LOL now. I know a few of Mucky’s friends around.

1 Like

Hey mokes, I remember you as well. We mer at the gurubashi arena when I was hanging out with soifon, dragoness and mynus.

Good times raiding back in the day.

I also remember irstan as I raided with him in KOHJ and I think I recommended him for makaveli.

That’s right! That is how I got into Sons. Good times back then

1 Like

Woah! Is that the actual helt?

Clubby#1974 add me if you still play mate.

/wave from Merodi and Aeiru :slight_smile:

Long time no see! We’ll be playing classic with some of our current guildies, but we’ll probably ping you guys and see what your plans are.

1 Like

Mokes!! Blast from the past. I was in makaveli from the day we left Sons of Gabriel, and Damien formed makaveli, up until a little after Illidan in Black Temple in TBC. My name was Malverious, Gnome Mage. Not sure if you remember me but I remember you, you were always a fun person to play with. I played with 2 of my IRL friends Nango (Hunter) and Merrlclaw (Druid).

2 Likes

Name: Malverious, Gnome Mage
Original guild: makaveli (formerly Sons of Gabriel)
Looking to reconnect with anyone who I used to play with. Not just makaveli people, also some people from NEXUS and Atrum Mortis. Galmorthal you out there bud?

3 Likes

Omg I totally remember all of you. We had some good times in Naxx and AQ40 listenin to Damiean tell stories about his job and life, and Kong-beezy! I think I still have Kong on FB.

1 Like

I remember the race for server firsts in Naxx, beating Atrum Mortis to the server first Loatheb kill by only 20 min. Ending out our last raid night before TBC by getting The Four Horsemen super low…bitter sweet time the TBC release as we had to cut our raid team in half when they lowered the raid size to 25. Those 40 man raid days were the best.

1 Like