Shadows Rising: Nordrassil Misinformation

I like how they are scared now but when they have the opportunity to slaughter innocents they are all happy and eager to do it.

Cowards

1 Like

Just stop. Pleaseā€¦Just stop.

22 Likes

Mhmmm yesss give me and my Hordies a reason for war, that is justified and practically impossible to backtrack on.

The one thing we all crave, a valid justification for future actions that even the alliance are forced to agree on.

You and I both know the only way sheā€™ll stop is through combat to the death!

ā€¦Then again with shadowlands right around the corner, not even death will be enough to stop her, and the other angry elf souls.

4 Likes

Who? The characters that met with Malf and Tyrande at Nordrassil? Thrall, Baine and Calia? Why would they be scared of Tyrande? Besides Baine, but heā€™s a limp noodle.

Ermā€¦ none of them were at Teldrassil.

I see youā€™re slowly creeping your way from 1 to 2. Thatā€™s progress, maybe. :rofl:
:pancakes:

2 Likes

Okay itā€™s kinda creepy that you follow me everywhere with your misunderstood ā€œAcceptanceā€.

With acceptance I mean that I accepted that blizz wonā€™t give the night elves anything and that they will redeem sylvanas / glorify genocide, but that doesnā€™t mean I wont complain about it

3 Likes

Itā€™s an open forum and you arenā€™t exactly shy about your whining. Itā€™s in practically every thread.

Yeah, we know.

9 Likes

Pretty sure it was Orcish catapults that torched the place and she didnā€™t even bother to turn up for the actual Battle of Darkshore.

And I still donā€™t even know why the Forsaken were there. When youā€™d think Stromgarde would be of considerable more interest seeing as;

A. There was a neutral undead population center there already

B. Itā€™s another fortified city in the EK and the Forsaken are in need of one now, and

C. The Defilers are an undead army specialized specifically in fighting humans in Arathi. Seriously itā€™d be like having a Warfront in Alterac and just forgetting the Frostwolves.

As it stands my headcanon is maybe the Night Warrior shtick actually was effective in spooking the core Horde forces. So the less phased ā€œThe darkness is my home, tooā€ Undead and the ā€œAll my pay is hazard payā€ Bilgewater were deployed instead.

To be fair it was at least visually interesting. The Forsaken and Kaldorei have such asymmetrical power sets that bouncing them off eachother was fun. Even if I thini it was a huged missed opportunity to not do a giant abomination, massive ancient kaiju fight while we were there.

Shame the Gnomes and Tauren never got to dance. The whole tech V nature, brain V brawn angle wouldā€™ve been fun to see.

3 Likes

tyrande is angry at undeads in particular, she even insults calia even though she did nothing wrong in ICC

This is actually what I was wondering aswell.
But that is what happened. The crimes in Darkshore were ontop of the ones in Teldrassil.

To be honestā€¦ the whole Night Warrior storyline doesnā€™t make much sense at all.
The Terrors of Darkshore Cinematic showed perfectly well why the Horde should fear the NEs within their forests.

The Night Warrior was ā€¦ more or less a gimick. Blizzard canā€™t write subtile things it seems. They were completely unable to write an dportrait NEs as devestating and terrifying without pulling another over the top power out.

We are at a point where Malfurion was no longer enough to show power.
So they had to come up with something that is even beyond him but we all know that Blizzard is also unable to show off this power or to use it properly.
So we get a Vindicaar event again.

It is frustrating.

edit:
And lol butthurt horde playersā€¦

5 Likes

Pretty easy to be scared when youā€™re a powerless hack and you realize only the alliance are allowed to have powerful characters.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that Nathanos was still stronger than Tyrande in Tyrandeā€™s revenge patch.

Or that Sylvanas is basically stronger than the entire Warcraft universe combined.

3 Likes

There would most likely have been a smoking crater where said Forsaken stood. And Thrall would be legging it back to Durotar.

1 Like

What crimes in Darkshore? Making Unnelves? Because I thought Tyrande wanted Sira to come back. Maiev definitely did. And Sira having the disposition of an incontinent honey badger is kind of her own problem.

Iā€™m reading about her standing in Nazmir, just furious at the audacity of all this life around her, and Iā€™m picturing Clayton Backston somewhere in Orgrimmar nuturing flowers after his beloved garden was lost in the Undercity. But elves do tend to be much more dramatic about undeath. To be fair it probably does sound like a worse deal when you already had a millenias long lifespan.

Other than that thereā€™s some mention of Blight. But when your enemy can weaponize every last blade of grass itā€™s use seems pretty reasonable tbh.

2 Likes

Glorious isnā€™t it?

Honestly if the forsaken died in a yamcha death pose iā€™d laugh, and let tyrande off with a warning.

3 Likes

For you yea, for everyone else not because an undead archer shouldnā€™t be so strong just because heā€™s a self insert.

But it shows that your statement was WRONG since Horde has even stronger characters, and Tyrande is easily the strongest Alliance character right now and sheā€™s weaker than 1 undead archer

But heā€™s not Horde and it seem pretty moot to say ā€œSee Horde have strong charactersā€ if said character was buffed in the same xpac that he leaves the faction.

If anything it just seems like blizzard is buffing a character so they can use them in future conflict for the player later.

all like ā€œGuys he held off Night Warrior Tyrande so you know he has to be a credible threat!ā€

4 Likes

I mean Janiaā€™s basically a one woman army. Until Iā€™m shown, not told, otherwise she seems the most dangerous adversary the Horde has on the Alliance. Sheā€™s final raid boss tier powerful.

7 Likes

He was still Horde at the time. Malfurion for example is also weak when he has to fight the Horde, and Tyrande is incredibly weak.

I donā€™t know why you complain about the Alliance having strong characters when they are immediately on undead archer level once they fight the Horde.

Well from what weā€™ve heard (not actually seen because blizz) about SL so far, Tyrande seems stronger. Which is weird because in 8.1 Jaina was way way stronger, but thereā€™s inconsistent writing for you

But heā€™s not Horde now. So your point about Horde having stronger characters, like much of your assumptions and head canon, is wrong.

10 Likes

Well the problem wasnā€™t raising the elves. It was said elves immedietly turning on their former brothers and sisters, for reason we still donā€™t know. Naturally that would make the Night elves hate the Forsaken with every fiber of their being.