Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

09/03/2018 09:24 AMPosted by ßówjób
Did you know that cashews come from a fruit?

That
is
NUTS
09/03/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Tzangan
NUTS

Technically a seed.
09/03/2018 05:48 PMPosted by ßówjób
09/03/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Tzangan
NUTS

Technically a seed.

That sounds
SEEDY
Alright, I'll stop.
All we want to do is eat your brains.
We're not unreasonable; I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes.
Well, I'm not now, but I was!
"I persevere only because the fire within me burns brighter than the fire around me."

-Slade Killingfield
09/05/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Coffinspike
Well, I'm not now, but I was!

Shhh they'll be dead, you pretty much still can we just can't put it in the advertising.
Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.
I promise, the smell grows on you.
A hip a hop, a hip hip hop and you don't stop.
A new place to call home base and some higher ups to impress going forward.
We march on, through blood and fire! The undead of Lordaeron will never return to the grave! Victory for the Forsaken!
Despite being reassigned to Zandalar after their failed attempt to eliminate the Alliance leadership in Tirisfal, the Shadows returned to their homeland incognito after word was received of a possible location holding one of their brothers who failed to escape the aftermath. With the aid of a team of Deathstalkers that were effectively serving as the their replacements, the Shadows stormed the stronghold to liberate their man and possibly get another chance to tie up a troublesome loose end...
Can't stop won't stop.
You can't hum while holding your nose closed.
What a lovely guild! We seem to have the same kind of idea, always for the warchief!
1 Like
A coconut by the definition of having hair and producing milk should be considered a mammal.
09/17/2018 11:04 PMPosted by ßówjób
A coconut by the definition of having hair and producing milk should be considered a mammal.

This is the useless knowledge I want to know
1 Like