Shadowmourne?

Nah they went full disney/starwars think about it jailer is palpatine.
Pretty much took starwars tweeked it to be warcraft with that cop out scourge clone wars, legion empire, mawsworn first order.

2 Likes

I’d argue what they are doing is even worse than the crap they pulled with Palpatine, lol.

At least Palpatine is usually portrayed as a mega villain and has build up to him.

As random and stupid as his appearance in ROS is, he’s not just some random nobody taking credit for everything. If Snoke was taking credit for the Death Star, Vader’s downfall and the destruction of Alderaan, that’d basically be the equivalent to what Warcraft is doing now.

On a related note: Danuser liked how game of thrones ended, which I think should disqualify him ever touching the lore again, but hey.

Well just fyi snoke is a clone of palpatines master the one he learned the whole soul hopping from and killed. And atleast there wont be some weird clone granddaughter stuff.
And yea that guy should be fired and everything he wrote burned.

Oh, I know. I’m just disregarding it because it’s stupid, the entire sequel trilogy is stupid.

The only way they can salvage it is to delete it entirely.

1 Like

Yes both starwars and shadowlands right in the dumpster with the world supply of bleach and lighter fluid.

If they just have the jailer win at the end and we wake up in a Pandaria inn next expansion, having turned out that BFA and SL never happened, I’m pretty sure most people would be more happy with that, than whatever they have planned for the end of SL.

Definitely would make me want to resub.
I hit my wall after a month return I quit dec right after launch cant do it anymore takes to long to do a simple daily, and the burn out is real hard there is no replay value for alts limit is 2 max.

I’m pretty much only here because I was given a free year by a friend who works for Blizz.

Well tell your friend I got some stuff he can forward to devs to fix this dumpsterfire.

Member when a teenager with no smithing experience forged a weapon that rivaled the quality skills of the freaking Primus?

I member

2 Likes

Nope, gotta call in some favors.

But if I can manage to get 2 alliance and 2 horde on at the same time to complete a PVP island quest, anything is possible.

It was probably The Primus in disguise.

3 Likes

Look my post above it is doable solo BUT it does require some hoofs to jump through.
Good god how in the hell did u managed to do that as i m missing a lot of pvp achievements from there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: well good for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the plot was about carpentry, and after building 6 houses they stopped and told you “hey, that first house you made is all apples!”

Then you looked at it and, in fact, it is completely made of apples. You swear they were 2x4s when you made it… But now their apples. You even look at the plans and some photos you have up the construction… And they all show 2x4s… It’s just so weird that it’s apples now. You look at the other houses you built and their still 2x4s and it just doesn’t seem to make any sense.

In that case then yes you would be right
nikto.

1 Like