Shadowmoon Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Shadowmoon (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Outblast, Undead Priest.

Unlivingone, Undead Rogue. Was guild leader of “Wings of Death” for a little while. Going to be playing alliance this time around, but would absolutely love to catch up with old guild mates. My discord name is Mr. Smooth Goose #5447

Two mains:
Dragmire, undead warlock
Payback, tauren hunter

Two PvE guilds: Odin’s Wrath & DOOMHAMMER

Looking for anyone from either of those guilds: Shiki, Apep, Rokoji, Xalvros, Spineshot or his brothers.

2 Likes

Xarion, Orc Warrior
Guild - Bloodsworn

Looking for anyone I used to run with back in the day really.

B-net Tag is Chooch#1289

1 Like

Jastor here, I was alliance also would like to let everyone know that we made a discord server for Shadow Moon vanilla players with invite code discord.gg/NfsYJ3Q

You will need to add the https:// at the first of it, cant post links.

Hello,

I played as Fearless (Undead Mage) on Shadowmoon. I was in MnM, Element, and Legacy. Looking for old friends, hit me up. Stormboli#1343

Bob Wango (Shaman) - Odin’s Wrath

Plan to start up a warrior and reroll my old warlock (can’t remember his name though lol)

You definitely ring a bell, it’s been so long (Bob Wango). We def need to find Xalvros!

1 Like

Wango Tango? Add me dude! Dragmire#1413

Honnek, Tauren Druid

Hopefully Noesbreak, the Undead Rogue will be back.

1 Like

Rataum - Fury Orc Warrior - Looking for - Eiletta - NE Hunter female / Prayer - NE Feral Druid female / Hilldace - Humar Arms Warr Male/ Zeezrom - Gnome warlock male - JESUS i miss you guys… There are a few more… but our pvp… was AWESOME… my instagram is @vrgscarpellini… i am seriously drunk… but i wish i could see you guys again… Wish i could remember more nicknames… i will eventually.

Cinner - Undead Mage - guild name: Warmongers.
also Gnomemauler - Tauren Warrior

Kartaugh, Tauren Warrior.

Guild : Deathreavers, then Deathreaver Legion

Looking for all the guys from DR/DRL/Silverback that will be playing Classic.

how do you have prayer on your list but no shadowleo?

2 Likes

Character: Obsolithion, Orc Hunter (Obs#1211)
Guild: Element

Edit: I remember Fearless and Xarion that posted above, I still have screenshots from back in the day, and our first rag kill on video. Ignore the video title, lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zjtLrJuw8

Hey! Silverback will be making a Classic guild when the time comes. Message one of us on Retail Shadowmoon and we’ll get you in the Discord server.

In case anyone else is looking for old DR folks, some of us are still actively raiding on Shadowmoon! We also merged with Wartorn back in MoP, who are some of the people from Cherry & Grey and Violent.

• Lansu / Rainhoof / Lokkal / Miysis

obsol, I plan on making a guild, let me know if you are interested. have contact with anyone else from the guild?

Undead Rogue: Malica

Guilds: MnM, Element, and Legacy

Apollunaris#1656

Hey Lansu!

I’m actually still in Silverback in retail, just haven’t been playing much the past year, so almost completely out of touch and wasn’t sure if people would be going over to classic or not.

I’ll drop in and say hello. :slight_smile: