Shadowlands will be a big fail. Borrowed Power. A Rinse and Repeat

This new resentment for borrowed power is greatly annoying. The game has always been about power progression. With every xpac we go back to square one in terms of power, and with every xpac there are new ways to get that power back. I think that’s good and I fail to see the problem.

1 Like

LOL you like to be used and abused

Scapegoating of min-maxers is greatly annoying, too, especially since we know you guys are going to turn around and scapegoat casuals next.

Tell me what I want as a casual, oh sage.

I’ll give you a hint: I don’t want to force Preach to play the game some way he doesn’t want to play in order to punish him for being a great player, a player around whom much of the content has been designed around throughout the life of the game. And it still is!

I want them to stop removing player choice from the game by calling removal of choice throughout the expansion “player agency” after we make a bad choice from a menu of bad choices we have forced on us upon reaching max level.

yup /10char lol

Yeah I am just waiting for an Expansion like TBC, WOTLK, or MOP

Arent we all…

Do I get a prize by identifying both Vanillanoob and Wakandalari are puppeted by the same person? As are, I suspect at least two other toons as well.

While of course you need not cofirm, as suspect you would agree that your unique, er, wisdom takes the form of many guises?

1 Like

I just want to kill allies in the bgs

Honestly. Thats a compliment to me if that is what you think lol

This is unbelievable. Preach is right

Yeah thats what I have been hearing from players. They want more class changes. Real class change

So true… the actual collective mindset hasnt even changed since july 10th

SYSTEMLANDS is STILL not ready

People still have many concerns

Wait, why are you necro’ing old threads? You know it is against the forum rules?

Necro seems like a very negative word… I am generating discussion. Thank you for your talking point.

We need to get away from Xpac BORROWED POWER

Who agree’s?

1 Like

Are you serious? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Yes I am, that word offends me. Please refrain from using it

Kfinethen. Stop Necro Bumping. It is considered spam.

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”).

1 Like

Well thankfully it was not simply a bump thread or post I am genuinely engaging with the OP’s thread and generating dicussion based on these talking points

You are the OP.

2 Likes

Holy cow, I only just noticed that :open_mouth:

Oh god, this means I need a coffee.

1 Like