Shadowlands: The Eternity’s End Content Update Goes Live February 22

Yes, it was Lost Ark that pushed this patch to release in 2 WEEKS. Definitely not that it has looked ready for multiple now.

How about we communicate to those classes that have such glaring issues with their tier set?

3 Likes

Well I am looking forward to the patch personally. :partying_face:

Tbh I was in no hurry to see this last patch.
Why I never inquired about a date for when it would be released.

I was hoping more for like a hardy patch (lots of content) that could last 1 1/2 year to 2 years. Basically the stretch for a new expansion. I am hoping the team didn’t feel rushed. I am really looking forward to seeing what they were able to deliver in the allotted time given to them. I would be surprised if the patch turns out as hardy as I wanted… due to the amount of time. (I am hoping it is bigger than Koritha tho.) Also a bonus guys! We get to fly in this place eventually :partying_face:…so that’s great.

having missed most of 9.1 until 9.15 came out I’m probably the only person that wishes this was coming in late March instead of late February. I still have so much to do : (

Curious about the timing of the content/raids and the Sylvanas book release on March 29th. From what I see on Wowhead, the raid should be almost done releasing to LFR about then.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091Q89GNK

This…actually makes me mad. I was planning on having a blast on Elden Ring on feb 24th…this puts a huge dent in things.

Not excited as my sub will have expired and I won’t be playing until after I see what MS does to it.

I’m too toasted on this crap systems to find any fun in it. This corporation is predatory.

1 Like

What are you even moaning about?

They’ve been making changes, bigger ones, at a much faster clip than normal and ACTUALLY responding/listening/explaining, and there are not 14 bugged sets; how is it that you somehow found 14 bugged specs but none of the top end guilds agree with you despite insanely lengthy tests?

I truly do not understand your complaining unless it’s because BM won’t be great, which is pretty normal for every class in the game (1 spec is always better meta-wise)

Not even a Patch 9.2 video? Oof. Not that I want to be yelled at by Devolore, but the patch video usually has good animation and patch content information.

To finally be done with this expansion, yes.

2 Likes

“excuse me, barkeep, i ordered a pint of ale and this is clearly only 471 milliliters”

Not me, idc, I don’t pvp but

I’m a stickler for accuracy :heart:

Thank you. I’m working on it, and I’ll let you know. I can leave mine.

1 Like

Okay, just lemme know! I’ll be around all evening probably, as well as the weekend, and I’m also available on tues/thurs/weekends next week. Can dps or heal. :slight_smile: (And my husband can prolly tank 15s, though they mostly dps - may be able to snag a few other friends also, depending haha.)

1 Like

So we’re going to get like 100 last min pvp changes??? NICEEEEEE

I love paying for Beta. :smiley:

fair enough! would you also have objected if it had been 15 days’ advance notice?

Should I bother on making an alt or stick with my Enhance Shammy to main 9.2?

Cool, I can’t wait to see this infamous water mentioned in the trailer. I can’t wait to see what other horrible retcons you cats came up with. Make everything lamer with new context, what great design. So much fun.

They heard my mutter something about canceling my sub if they didn’t drop a date soon. I’m sure of it.

Yea, going to have a wait and see…my hype train broke down at the station