Shadowlands: The Eternity’s End Content Update Goes Live February 22

As I resubbed two months ago after unsubbing two years ago, probably I am the only person not burned on Shadowlands.
Personally, I like SL a lot, but I understand that everybody is burned on it, players AND devs.
Anyway, I am glad SL is ending, too. Let’s get back to Azeroth, please. I miss my cozy inns. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe that’s why my color is yellow now… I’m the next Simba

2 Likes

Sad to hear, considering the sad state many tier sets are currently in.

2 Likes

9.2 and Elden Ring in February? I’m in! :love_you_gesture:

Called it! In this post from June of last year, I predicted February 26th. I revised my statement after for the 22nd because it was the first Tuesday before my calculations.

My initial post:

8 days ago, I posted it in the forums here:

I made the 22nd prediction on a YouTube video about 2 or 3 months ago, but I can’t seem to find it.

Anyway. VINDICATION!

Can KSM still be achieved during the 1 week off season for M+? I see that the 0.1% can’t be but more concerned about KSM since I was stupid and decided to leave it to the very end.

I can’t play this week and sadly this is the week that I need for the correct Affix.

nothing about helping guild system, masterloot , a lot of tier bugs
just a flooded terrain with a bunch of robots and a bad history. Same horrible systems that make waste your time on useless chords
not good expectations on this…
maybe ill wait until MS fire halph company then come back to wow and see.

2 Likes

did you have any feedback on your comments about the 9.2?
what about ML? just stupid nonsense that Ion said
i dont see anything fixing the real problems of wow

1 Like

Yes, I think you can still get KSM during the off-week.

That’s what it looks like and hopefully is the case! Thanks :slight_smile:

It hasn’t.

Normally I’d be so excited for a new patch but being unable to raid, m+, or PVP at all means my gear is always super subpar and behind. They don’t know how to do scaling at all in any zone so I won’t be able to kill much. The zone will be cluttered and annoying to deal with like always and killing rares for mounts is just not rewarding when you have 550 of them already. They really need to start being innovative, stop time gating so much, and start listening to every possible player in terms of making good expansions and updates.

I am just too burned out to care anymore I think.

Edit: It’s also laughable and disgraceful that we’re only getting 2 major patch updates and both were about 7-9 months apart. I get pandemic and scandals slowed things down but it sure seems like no ones actually working on the game. If they announce 10.0 and it has no new race or class I think it’s time to be done for good which I never thought I’d say.

How is this news 9 hours old and im just now seeing it?

Where’s the 50 duplicate threads every 5 mins?

Anyways. Feb 22nd was not my bet, i thought we passed that mark.
But I am very pleased with this news.

Oh boy more pets to tame!

Good,good, I’ll take a week off while the mad rush goes through with all the bugs and lags, :grinning:

You have 2 weeks until launch, That’s plenty of time to plan most work places only require 2 weeks notice to put in for PTO

You have 3 weeks until raid launch that is also plenty of time see above

I already asked this and, as always for the WoW forums, actual discussion requesting data is ignored.

Every complaint I’ve seen is basically “MY CLASS AND SPEC ISNT NUMBER ONE BLIZZ BUFF OR ELSE”

What tier sets? How come no one in Liquid or Echo or BDGG etc are complaining or crying or even mentioning these supposedly unplayable, dumpster fire specs?

Oh right, they don’t exist. A few had bugs, they’ve been fixed, there will be a tuning patch pre mythic week LIKE WITH EVERY PATCH WITH A RAID EVER and that’s that. It is tested. It works. We’re all tired of killing Syvlanas in a 14m fight every week, so quit whining.

I swear man, no matter what they put out there’s always some way to mental gymnastics a way into bashing it even if it’s exactly what was asked for. Those of you with this mindset DO NOT LIKE MMORPGS, just go play Apex or LoL or CSGO. This game genre isn’t for you.

Great news! Looking forward to when Patch 9.2 goes Live. I checked it out on the PTR as well a little bit and liked what I saw. Looking forward to crafting some new mounts I would love to obtain for my collection! :smiley:

To those who played the beta, assuming you aren’t under NDA, are there new weapons/armor sets? Do they continue on from Korthia? Is there a point in grinding Korthia with my least used alt in preparation?