Shadowlands: The 9.1.5 Content Update is Now Live!

No!!! I have Jury Duty then!

Is this a joke? You can’t possibly tell me that Blizzard, after thousands upon thousands of threads regarding gear gap, they increased it only 4 item levels.

What are your sources so I can read.

3 Likes

Look at the new table

Rank 6 used to be 229 in pvp and now its 233 (same as unranked conquest, also still requires 59 renown to upgrade LOL)

Unranked conquest is staying 233 (so unrated pvpers aren’t getting any changes)

The main difference is that 1000 and 1200 rating now gives 239/242 so those specific players will have slightly less discrepancies compared to the 233 they were previously locked to pre 1400, but overall it changes nothing for the casual unrated players that were left

They need to just remove ranks lol
But they’re determined to keep that system for the rest of shadowlands

They’re supposedly adding a higher conquest cap for higher rated players which is only going to increase the discrepancies of ilvl at the start of a season
Theres an upcoming RNG loot box you can send to alts if you’re 1600+ rated on a character, but that doesn’t help non 1600 rated players :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Can we please get a cheaper Classic only sub, I really don’t want to support retail at all.

1 Like

It’s a minor patch…

Minor patches rarely add a lot of content. Only one minor patch in the past has added a lot of content and that was 8.1.5.

9.1.5 is surpassing that with the amount of changes in it.

If you’re looking for big chunks of content, you won’t find them in a minor patch. You’ll be waiting on 9.2 for that, which I expect will be announced and put on the PTR near the end of November, with PTR testing going on into January and February.

1 Like

Make Common items Transmogable. That is all, thank you.

4 Likes

Lots of nice changes but it’s not really a “content” update since it’s the same content, yeah?

2 Likes

Content update means that it’s an update to the 9.1 content (Korthia, SoD, etc)

2 Likes

More relics, pvp scaling, some class balance… yeah… an “update” to the last content

1 Like

thanks i was wondering if i had to get renown 80 on every character lol Thats good news

1 Like

Mcrib is back on nov 1, so we can eat mcribs while playing 9.1.5.

Real slick releasing the patch on the day my subscription expires

Ah - got it. Like a minor model change in a line of cars.

Bringing back the Mage Tower is a slap in the face to those of us that worked our butts off to beat it. What next, bringing back Pandaria challenge modes?

we wanted no ilvl differences in pvp at all. this is just more of the same.

2 Likes

Yes… but not in this case. The change list is right there at the beginning of the thread.

There are new rewards if you beat this “new” mage tower. You’ll get a transmog set (a recolor of the T20 set from ToS)… BUT guardians druid will also get a new version of the ‘werebear’ artifact skin (green/fel).

I read it. I like the solo queueing of islands. That’s at least one thing that seems useful to me.

Mage tower is legion content, right?

Leave the emotes and voice lines alone. Its bad enough this patch has next to no content, taking away a bunch of player emotes is just salt in the wound.

This patch is overall lacking. Most of my friends aren’t interested in mage tower and wont be coming back because this patch doesn’t offer them enough to pay for A WHOLE MONTH sub again when other MMOs have updates around the corner with actual substance to them.

4 Likes

Just gonna say I’m not to hopeful for all that was promised in Shadowlands as being such a great expansion. Most of my friends have left due to boredom.

I try to be sympathetic , I mean, it was a global pandemic. Talk about bad luck.
Yet when the buck stops, it’s just that. It’s a business and we pay for content.

Just looking at the last two expansions Legion: Emerald Nightmare, Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, Trial of Valor, Kharazan, Argus , Antorus.

BFA: Uldir, Battle for D’zor, Crucible of storms, Eternal palace, Gnomergon and 1 year and a couple months from release was Nyalotha.

Shadowlands release Nov 2020 and a year later we have had Castle Nathria & Sanctum of Dominaton & Korthia … I imagine there’s more content coming but yeah it’s been kinda too slow, just my opinion.

1 Like

Seems appropriate

4 Likes