Shadowlands Season 4 Great Vault Details

I was hoping to use my tokens for genesis motes but found out today when logging in that it was only for gold. Do you think in the future we could use cosmic flux or cyphers of the first ones to purchase genesis motes?

2 Likes

THIS. I run the raids on my alts so I can get motes from the vault.

2 Likes

OK you say we will get S4 rewards starting next week. Does that mean to disregard the current reward estimates that the vault is saying? LFR fated raid is dropping 272ilvl gear, yet vault says 229ilvl rewards.

5 Likes

I would also like to know this.

I had 96 tokens between all my toons worth 48000 flux now it’s all garbage. This is why people quit the game. At least give us a notification in the mail of the impending doom if we don’t use the tokens. So stupid.

2 Likes

Ya, I cannot find any info about this because I have characters with M+ that have higher gear for next week in the great vault and then I have 3 Heroic slots for “Raiding” and it’s only 265 ilvl even though it’s fated and you should get higher… So which is it?

1 Like

Needing further clarification but the raid rewards are supposed be 252 for normal? when lfr is throwing out 265s?

1 Like

This is extremely confusing. Fated H CN vault rewards will be 265? this makes no sense at all.

3 Likes

According to an Icy veins article this is another error their source is a reddit post who claims he submitted a GM ticket. Hopefully this is true!