Shadowlands Season 4 Ends Soon and a Look at Post-Season

No it was not.

“We’ve also heard a lot of feedback about how if you joined late into Season 4 or had alts you wanted to play, you’d be met with a pretty large wall of Quests/Boss Kills necessary to access the system, which felt like it ran counter to the lessons learned with the Creation Catalyst. Exact details TBD, but after a certain period we’ll be heavily reducing the requirements for these 3 quests. This way the initial progression experience of early Season 4 is intact, but that the later it goes, you’ll be able to raid on a new character or with a new friend without being so far behind.”

Dont give them an easy pass for not living up to their word. The reduction you are talking about is the initial nerf to the requirement that they threw in week one because the quest line was already super long.

Yeah I gave up trying to get dinars on my alt. 50 boss kills pfft my hands would be bleeding and some of these requirements Blizzard put in. No wonder folks hate on the game now.

In another DF timing blizz post they said Veilstrider goes until DF launch

Yessssass the end of this horrible expansion beings on my birthday, what a nice present.

So I am “wrong” but still right.

Thanks for clarification. And yes I wanted things to be better than what they were but Blizz doesn’t care. And to bring up concerns with less than 6 weeks of objective exposure to SL content in any lens is just too little time for them to care to change anything. We should have pushed harder before s4/fated started.

Will I lose my current mythic rating when pre patch happens?

At DF launch, as far as I know.

Really hope they give us the option.

Love it: make it so PvE things (KSM, Fated Raid) rewards can still be achieved…but take away the time to earn PvP rewards (titles and Elite tmogs). Because, you know, the past two PvP seasons havn’t been an absolute joke with the rating system and the RAMPANT de-ranking carry teams. Way to go Blizzard…smh

can you not turn it off inside the raids at the fated console?

No. And you never could.

Q: Is the Fates of the Shadowlands Raids suppose to be in the achievement tab? I’ve searched high and low for it but can’t find the achievement itself and I’m trying to figure out if maybe one of the raids I had done was not fated, because I have them all done, just can’t remember if one set was done un-fated.

We aren’t getting the rating unlock from Rated Solo shuffle. It was supposed to stay available.

8 Likes

So you said this would require realm restarts to fix these PvP issues, when are you guys planning on rolling those out, would like to know since I’m waiting on upgrading my gear and don’t feel like continuing to play the ranked ladder in Solo Que until my toon gets the next level of reward just something I’m dealing with, im sure not many others having the same issues… (haha ;P)

4 Likes