Shadowlands Season 2 Arena Cutoff Concern

Gonna respond to my post where I ask why you consistently name drop me and accuse me of being other people when I showed you that I am not?

I ain’t even gonna cap, I’ve seen that inmotion guy personally mention you like 3 different times at this point and I come here like once a week.

They deserve this UwU

2 Likes

I’m just happy your were so high rating this season I didn’t have to queue into your dk/spriest comp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Next post by Kaivax incoming two years from now at best.

You clearly underestimated the power of Posi Vibes. Ez blue post.

1 Like

Please just give it to them!

Bump for visibility!

1 Like

I think the problem is that it wasn’t clear before. But now it is. So we gotta end the game before 1am. I understand the fraustration but that’s like anything if you wait till last minute. You risk it not counting.

You guys have a video or stream? Be a good watch.

Good Morning Everyone!

I’ve been keeping tabs on known win-traders / real-money boosters and most of them are not banned at the time of writing this. I’m a little concerned that Blizzard believes their job is done, but I hope I’m wrong and more action is scheduled to be taken.

As a result, and absent a fair playing field, the decision to not count our final game that started 3 minutes before 1AM starts to not feel so great.

This is much more for my teammates than myself. I don’t think I’d ever even wear Unchained Gladiator. It doesn’t feel good to see those breaking TOS achieving their goals and we, who stand opposed to that, have a strict interpretation of what counts as the end of the season imposed for the first time that I can remember.

Just wanted to share my thoughts, I obviously have no control over this. If we were customers in my business, I would in good faith consider that last arena game as actively counting in the final numbers.

Thanks, I hope you have a great weekend.

5 Likes

Update:
The ladder received a thorough rinse cycle.
I’m impressed, thank you Blizzard!

3 Likes

you ain’t kidding

can you explain what you mean by this? sorry, english is not my first language

Many of the win-traders and boosters got banned between 9PM and 10:30PM last night. Way more than I ever expected!

that s amazing :slight_smile: how exactly can u tell if someone banned? I have a team I know wintraded curiosu to see if they got the ban.

It’s hard to know for sure unless those that are banned say that they are

I imagine a lack of title and then “taking a break” or outright radio silence for a few months.

ah hahaha hahah get rekt caccie