Shadowlands Season 2 Arena Cutoff Concern

Bad juju for killing that mage that DCed maybe :frowning_face: maybe the cutoff will end up being lower than expected anyway

2 Likes

Good ppl and good players , hope it get fixed , GL boyz

7 Likes

games queued before the end of the season should count, i hope blizzard do something about this case, good luck guys!

4 Likes

Posting for visibility!

21 Likes

GIVE IT TO THEM! <333 they deserve it

4 Likes

Give them the rank1 they queued prior to cutoff and came out victorious. Definitely earned. Thanks blizz.

4 Likes

Give them the rank1 they queued prior to cutoff and came out victorious. Definitely earned. Thanks blizz.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Games started before season end should definitely count. I hope Blizzard addresses this.

8 Likes

5 Likes

i love when a thread fills up with twitter account rbg player(s) like they think we see blue posts here a 10th as often as they get dev interaction on twitter. trying to charge a phone on the moon here boys
https://i.gyazo.com/0b59e9aeec29d6574fda1a159d8720a1.png lol

1 Like

Blizzard should make it if you enter a game before cutoff, then that game still counts even if it goes past cut off? Seems like a programming thing, where the program just takes a snapshot as soon as season ends whether you’re in the arena match or not :frowning:

Goodluck boys

3 Likes

Don’t worry, last season Blizzard considered the Rank 1 of a lot of people ineligible, including those who abused MMR bug, it’s not now that they will commit such an injustice because of one fkn minute, RIGHT BLIZZARD? You will receive your title!

4 Likes

We all know Vigarst is the only Dk with such skill to be able to get Rank 1. He never needed snipe people to get it
(Coff coff Flop getting sniped when playing Hunter Mage at 8 AM)

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

May the power of Tony’s be with you my friend

3 Likes