Shadowlands Refund

Is this still possible since there’s no release date now and it’s past the initial date state when purchases were made?

If it’s still available, how can I do this and specify my bank account? I google’d but see no option in my account settings.

Thanks.

Realese date is 2weeks 23/24
You can certainly ask for a refund just rember nothing is gaurenteed.

4 Likes

Usually the refund is sent back to whatever payment method you used to purchase it.

4 Likes

I guess all I can do is try, thanks for the responses.

1 Like

We didn’t say that.

Refunds depend on a few things. How long ago the purchase was, and if you used the boost or other things (ie, game time) depending on which expansion package was purchased.

You’d need to submit a ticket requesting the refund to truly find out.

3 Likes

I tried making a ticket but under refund category it says no product is available for refund.

I’ll try a manual ticket rather than the automated one just in case.

Where are you seeing that there is no release date?!? It is clearly stated that it is now Nov. 23rd and is even the lead news headline on the launcher. Also when the pre-sale was opened the date was simply on or before sometime in December (I believe it was the 15th)… They only recently had announced a release date in November and than delayed that. They have never said there was no release date.

2 Likes

The 31st. :wink:

Like most developers/publishers, placeholder dates are always the last day of the year they intend to release.

2 Likes

Ah that makes sense… Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome! I’ve been following the release trend for… dare I say way too long, it happens with practically every game. Gives them as much room to breathe as possible within their target, but then if they announce a more solid release date that they can’t commit to, then come the delays.

1 Like

I believe you are only eligible for a refund if you pre-purchased Shadowlands between the day they announced the October release date and the day they canceled it - provided you did not use the boost.

If you purchased it at any other time, the advertised release date was either December 31 or November 23.

1 Like

there is a release date…

Just for reference, we announced the new release date for Shadowlands here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-arrives-november-23/700921

In most cases we should be able to help, though if you purchased a version that had game time or a boost that was used, that may change the outcome.

Good luck.

6 Likes