Shadowlands Preview: Forge Your Own Legendary Items

Interesting. Would be nice if they mentioned that!

Fine, but now you need to let me move my characters between accounts. Not going to pay for something you’ve said I can’t do.

“Over time you may craft more than one legendary but, just as in past expansions, a character can only equip one of these items at a time so choose wisely!”

Except we could use two in legion and we have two right now (our neck and cloak).

3 Likes

cant wait to craft over nerfed recycled legendaries

4 Likes

Gross. No. Craftable legendaries defeat the whole nature of the thing. Legendaries should be 1 from the last boss of the 2nd to last raid and 1 from the 2nd to last boss of the last raid, 1 each useable by half the classes AND LOW DROP RATE. That’s it.

This whole expansion is a dumpster fire.

1 Like

They have in previous blue posts

Already seems to be on a much better track than BFA. It’s still going to take weeks to get the legendaries maxed out, and you won’t even be able to craft your first piece until week 3 minimum of the expansion. And even then it’s going to take weeks to upgrade it. And unless I’m mistaken, the last time they had a legendary drop from a boss it was Illidan in The Black Temple. Every other legendary that comes to mind has been something you’ve had to grind out.

And every other one has been gross. This isn’t legendary in feel at all.

Well, with any luck we’ll have a shadowlands version of herbs to anchors.

2 Likes

Ugh please no legendary powers on gear. That has similar problems to Azerite Armor.

Just let us craft decent ilvl BOE gear with player-chosen stats, and no equip restrictions. (requiring mats that you can only get a limited amount of such as BFA titan residuum)

1 Like

That is why I have always leveled profs on more than just one toon. Why rely on the AH and other players when I can just make my own stuff and mail it over.

Edited for clarity.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right about that. I would be very glad for it to cost a pretty low amount like that.

Cool, can we do this if we don’t pledge to anyone?

No, you have no need for heroic ilvl gear from PVPing, its too easy then.

You just said it all buy tokens from Blizzard… hmmm

1 Like

I mean, I always have maxed professions, just none that are crafting. I guess if I had an army of alts, but 90% of my playtime is on one character.

some of the legendaries barely feel as if they were legendary…

I strongly believe ret paladins got it worse they got some iconic spec (final verdict) only as legenday… which already got nerfed.

1 Like

another system where 1 item will be BIS cookie cutter an everything else useless

1 Like

Just as easy to make 2 new toons. Took me 14 hours, casually playing, to go from 10 to 50 on a Dark Iron DK. So why waste the money (previous tradeskill money OR the real money to buy tokens).

Sounds like Diablo cube and runes to make legendaries. Anyone have a ZOD rune cheap?