Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization

Better be a tail option for us worgens …
glares at blizzard

46 Likes

I’m laughing at the high elf being front and center. 10/10 troll, Blizz.

24 Likes

That would definitely be nice. Lightforged need a lot more customization imo. I just hope they keep adding new stuff for all races throughout the expansion and don’t stop at what they have now.

11 Likes

We know, we’ve seen every YouTube streamer show off these changes. Hell the ptr already has these changes available. New information looks something like a pre-patch release date? Maybe a refund policy for heirlooms? Or maybe just maybe a ripcord?

8 Likes

We have 50 character slots per account. How about putting those all on the same screen so we don’t have to bounce multiple times to get to a different realm character? That would be a minor yet great addition.

19 Likes

Please fix the Nightborne player model. Thanks.

Thread: Nightborne: The Fixes We Need

63 Likes

I’m so hyped to be fire kitty on my druid!

2 Likes

appearance changes are gone. you can just go do that at a barber for a minimal amount of gold

6 Likes

Nice but i want highborne options for nelves and natural hair colors for void elves :frowning:

30 Likes

But I want it for free.

:thinking: :point_left:

1 Like

We know, now push it live soon cuz I’ve been over with everything I wanted to finish in BfA for nearly a month now. My guild stopped raiding and we have all been waiting for that damn prepatch.
Just push it already!

4 Likes

I’m genuinely excited to see all the new changes! I can’t wait to see what new hairstyles and options my favorite race, nightborne, has to offer!

… Oh. Six hair styles, still.

Alright you almost got me there.

11 Likes

It’s actually slightly to the left. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Wait, wait… blood elves get blue eyes and tattoos? Are they like Alleria’s tattoos?

3 Likes

Damn, that’s disappointing. It would have been hilarious if they got those tattoos.

2 Likes

Not everyone follows WoW news as closely as you or I.

4 Likes

Vendors don’t want your nasty, smelly, filthy Heirlooms back, as per policy.

5 Likes

Are you saying the store won’t take back clothes I’ve been wearing for 10 years? Outrageous. Wal Mart would take them back.

16 Likes

So when is the pre-patch then???

22 Likes

Can’t wait for the barber to blind one of my eyes.

:scissors:

22 Likes