Shadowlands Pathfinder

Where did it go? It doesn’t seem to be in the achievement panel anymore, neither for characters that earned it nor those who did not.

Huh. I’m not seeing it on my armory page, either.

It seemed like a good time of the expansion to work on it on my newer account.

Shadowlands doesn’t have a pathfinder but there is one on zereth mortis though it’s not called pathfinder but instead called “unlocking the secret”. The base four zones flying is unlock once you do chains of domination campaign.

There’s a specific achievement for Zereth Mortis.

This expansion was so not memorable I forgot about this entirely.

I remember now, though.

That’s the way it’s listed now. During Shadowlands there was definitely a pathfinder listed with a bucket list of achievements needed to complete it. Now there’s no way to unlock normal flight you would need to get before you can do that Zereth Mortis one.

No, it didn’t.

Don’t you just get normal flight as part of a quest chain or something? I don’t remember having a Pathfinder achievement when I actually forced myself to do some Shadowlands content to prepare for Dragonflight.

1 Like

People constantly used the word “Pathfinder” to describe it during Shadowlands.

I started Shadowlands on this account a few months before it was over. I remember working off a checklist on an achievement in the achievement panel.

I recall I had to do a questline in both Korthia and Zereth Mortis to get flight in the earlier zones.

Redacted.

Korthia, not ZM. God I hate SL.

But yes. Korthia questline.

1 Like

sorry for the burden on your heart and / or soul

1 Like

Man I’m dyin out here misremembering everything about SL despite it all being stuff I’ve done. Some of it multiple times.

Never felt so discouraged.

1 Like

But you had good reason to recycle those brain cells to something more important.

3 Likes

Shadowlands kinda has that effect on people.

2 Likes

:point_down:

Renown 44 opens Chapter 12, The Last Sigil, the third Covenant Campaign chapter in this second series of campaigns. At the end of this storyline, you will get the quest The Primus Returns The Primus Returns and receive the reward Memories of Sunless Skies Memories of Sunless Skies.

1 Like

Yep…people are definitely misremembering. There was never a “pathfinder” achievement. You get the item from the reknown questline that enables regular SL flying. Then there is an achievement for ZM flying but it’s not called pathfinder either.

Normal Flight is rewarded from the Last Sigil questline.

1 Like

By now you’ll get renown from every quest from the campaign x2

1 Like