Shadowlands Mission Table addon?

We have one for WOD, Legion, BFA but so far none for Shadowlands . is the Mission Table in SL no able to have a addon for it?

Update: Looks like the Kyrian Table Champions are getting some great buffs in the weekly reset the first week in feb , Long Overdue

It’s possible but severely difficult to calculate the auto mission results. From what I can see the author of Master Plan and War Plan has been working relentlessly on it for a while now and is analyzing combat log data

I have not tested this yet.

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info25818-CovenantMissionSuccessEstimates.html

Hopefully, someone figures it out :slight_smile:

i cant work it out, so i dont use it at all.

it seems to be purely rng based with no obvious way to tell what each npc does in there in terms of which one is going to be better.

its become just one more system you require a phd in math to be able to play.

8 Likes

it seems without Wowhead and addons Shadowlands would be unplayable.

8 Likes

There’s a weakaura for now.
https://wago.io/FTT0P82zx

I remember one of the garrison addon guys was going to add the adventure table to his addon, just can’t remember which one. Wouldn’t be until after the new year though, because he was busy in the meantime.

Could it be Master Plan? It was fantastic for WoD missions.

ive worked out that once you get enough (five) champions from the sanctum/covenant quest line you just throw them all in on the easiest (lowest level) campaign you have available and youll probably win. still cant really work out how its meant to work though.

i managed to get my champions up to 11 so far doing this (typically 1 or two campaigns per day where the reward was slightly more anima that the cost) but the downside appears to be that you never get any low level campaigns so the new level 1 champion i just got will most likely get insta killed if i add them to anything as theyre all level 11 campaigns.

im not sure how were meant to manage that part of things.

This works pretty well…small window tacked on to the bottom of the UI, tells you if there is “no chance”, “possible, but close”, or a “reasonable chance”. Also shows how many rounds it will take for your team to win the battle (e.g. 22/10=“no chance”, but 6/10=“reasonable chance”)

There’s Venture Plan from the author of Master Plan.

They’re not using Curseforge now that it’s owned by Overwolf so you have to get it from their website.

https://www.townlong-yak.com/addons/venture-plan

5 Likes

Hats off to blizzard though, I haven’t completed a single soul ash mission across 6 level 60 toons successfully … no once. They are doing an excellent job of creating horrible products.

3 Likes

Same, bro. Same. Well, not 6 toons, but not a single soul ash mission success yet (the missions have been level 20 and my peeps are mostly 30+)… Meh.

I probably shoulda replied with this toon. DERP. As I said, not all level 60s lmfao

My champions are in the high 20s, low 30s. Cant beat a single low 20s soul ash mission. Super fun addition to the game.

Update: So I’m now using a combination of addons for mission tables:

• Covenant Mission Helper - robust addon that will estimate your win chances, but more importantly, it will optimize your team positioning to reduce the total dmg to your followers (requiring less time to heal)
  • Covenant Mission Success Estimator - lightweight addon that puts a block at the bottom to tell you how many rounds it will take to win with your current team makeup
  • Venture Plan - secondary success estimator

These have been a huge help in getting more success in harder missions, I should be able to clear a soul ash mission tonight (I save the longer missions for overnight unless they’re going to expire) and my highest follower is 29.

This was successful. I beat the mission, got the SA, and my highest follower was 29. Use Covenant Mission Helper, it’s the only way to play the mission table.

I got one soul ash mission done thanks to the buff for the Kyrian mission table ,