Shadowlands is a mess

Yeah, i think it started at 1g, then 5, then increments of 5 up to 50g

heh it wasnt that bad so far.

my biggest gripe is that everything is based around vault RNG and it pisses ppl off when they work hard to get as much squares as possible unlocked only to end up picking up stygia anyways.

probably lost a lot of sane ppl with that crap.

5 Likes

Hi Grizzle - I thought so too until I got it and it turned to be useless unless I raid or dungeon to upgrade it. Was really disappointed at that.

Some of “the cells” of Torghast are fun, just takes a few hours a day, but that limits me to maybe once a week. Which is fine. Casuals have a progression path, but they shouldn’t have attached dungeons to getting or upgrading. Clearing harder floor levels should have been enough. imo

1 Like

Hmm?

You can acquire, and fully upgrade legendary pieces to 235 (highest ilvl in game currently) with soul ash that is only obtainable via Torghast?

2 Likes

Maybe I’m reading it incorrectly. When I put my legendary in the slot it said I needed rep with something, which was fine, but all the rest say you must complete so&so which are the higher content I’m referring to.

I’ll go back and look again.

1 Like

Are you referring to acquiring the memories? I think Grizz is just talking crafting it with soul ash once you have the memory

Let me know what you find/come up with. Or the name of the item you’re referring to.

No legendary requires any representation…that I’m aware of. And I’ve crafted about 20 legendaries between about 10 specs

1 Like

Probably. Honestly I’m horrible at it!

Mmm. Might be the issue. I just bought one off the AH :roll_eyes: I know… I’m impatient and don’t like to research every thing I do in the game. Which feels mandatory now-a-days. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Allow me to go out on a limb here, Vincent.

But are you not a said neck beard?

1 Like

Ah yeah, you still have to “craft” your legendary. You’ll need 4 pieces total

The armor piece you bought
2 missives (can buy those too. Just stats)
And the memory (the true legendary) such as:

1 Like

Don’t speak to an oligarch like that you proletariat pig dog.

1 Like

Thought so.

1 Like

Yes, did all that. The only memory thingy that counted was from rep in Ardenweild.

All the rest seemed to be from killing someone in a dungeon.

1 Like

This requires a dungeon drop.

Ohhh okay I see what you’re getting at. Do you run normal/heroic dungeons? They drop from there too. And specific Torghast wings and world bosses :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alas,no.

Might be able to pull that off…maybe…I’ve killed a lot of WB’s

2 Likes

Lmfao this comment is dumb.

Yes ion coded the entire xpac

Also pvp was the way to gear at xpac start

I aint gonna white knight the xpac cause i hate gear drops this go around and the nerf to m+ gearing

But calm down there keyboard warrior

2 Likes

It’s not a mess. A mess can be cleaned up.

Shadowlands is an unapologetic, rushed, incompetently designed disaster that somehow manages to make WoD seem rich in content.

24 Likes

You can get one from killing a WB and some other stuff pretty easily. Don’t need to no life dungeons. Even the ones that drop in the raid (on lfr level) are 100% drop rate. The dungeon ones are a scam as far as drop rates. They’re not guaranteed even doing a key.

The torghast ones you need to complete on layer 3 and they’re a guaranteed drop.

1 Like

I get it! :wink: I think it’s doing fine. I did like BFA better, but SL is pretty good. It just seems more designed to push one into high-end content I don’t want to do, and it requires much more research to get a grasp on certain things to play. Those are my only two complaints. Otherwise it seems on par with every other expansion; some really good, some not - usually depending on one’s playstyle.

2 Likes