"Shadowlands has secured more pre-sales than any other World of Warcraft expansion in history"

How is Brewmaster doing by the way? Always interested in the spec…

We’re capital F fine.
We don’t get a lot of attention because the fotm kiting tank is VDH but we are a solid second place. We honestly didnt change that much between bfa and slands. Brewmasters gave historically scaled very well with gear and secondary stats, so I hope things will get better/ smoother as the exp progresses. I am a little concerned that the secondary soft cap of 30% might hit us harder than others, but hopefully we have proper scaling adjustments built in.

Mistweaver is a sad joke and I dont want to be healed by them.

That’s great to hear, next class will probably be a Brewmaster just for the dungeon leveling experience.

I agree about Mistweaver, it’s in a very sad place. I have seen 3 or 4 in about 600 arena games. It’s a shame, I enjoy using shattering throw on the cocoon.

I highly doubt it has more pre-sales , when wow was in it’s prime it had 5x more people playing so even if only 30% did pre-sale it would beat SL if it had 100% pre-sale

Theories would include: working as intended, they dont have time because they are working on something else, the dev team cant agree on fixes , they dont know how to fix it, they don’t want to upset some other part of the game.

Not sure if you’ve been outside lately but there is kind of a pandemic still happening.

Not sure if you’ve worked lately, but most businesses had Microsoft Teams and a basic VPN solution figured out to facilitate the work from home environment by May of 2020.

2 Likes

I have, and productivity is shot across all industries, including mine and certainly including Blizzard’s.

Always wrong when you speak for everyone. Our end of year goals were met by October, business has been thriving.

60% of people surveyed say that they are more productive working from home. On a completely unrelated note about 60% of people are dirty liars.

2 Likes

ok

I would totally answer “yes” to that survey, because if I can continue to get paid for sitting in my pajamas and answer emails on one monitor while I do dailies on the other then I’ll say whatever they want me to say.

You’ve mistaken this as the pvp forum again haven’t you?

You must be new around here, this kind of stuff has been around for 16 years

What’s wrong? You no longer want to discuss the topics you brought up? “Productivity is shot across all industries” is a objectively incorrect statement when hundreds of small businesses(mostly engineering) in my city were surpassing last year’s profit margin in Q3.

Not only this, there’s a massive movement on LinkedIn to implement work from home in a more permanent capacity. It’s obviously very successful, just not in whatever industry you’re participating in. We can assume this million dollar company had little to no problems adjusting, definitely no more than small businesses.

I believe I watched that video, I was shocked, only 2 people working on classes, and the one guy left. I’m sure they replaced him, but it’s not a whole team, like how I envisioned. So, yeah, the staff there has been gutted and many of the talented visionaries have left. They clearly have a lot of talent still there, but I think the direction / leadership lacks the sort of passion and vision the original team had.

There’s a PvP forum? You mean that place that hasn’t had a blue response aside from an advertisement in over 2 years?

2 Likes

Or maybe because it was a new, big installment for a loved franchise on Nintendo’s newest platform.

@OP: All your complaints are about PvP. The question you should be asking is “Why has there been no PvP director for several expansions, and how is the fact that people who don’t do PvP are designing it affecting changes to it?”

good question, I agree.

1 Like

This dude said warriors are topping damage meters?? Are we playing the same game ???