Shadowlands Dungeons

I’ve got a level 60 alt who’s doing the bastion campaign to unlock the Korthia set drops.

But, oddly, the group finder doesn’t show shadowland dungeons as an option. Just Dragonflight and, weirdly, Battle for Azeroth. Anyone else noticed this and, hopefully, found a work around?

Shadowlands is part of chromie time now.

Sure - it’s a bit more broken than that though.

The dungeons are defaulting to BfA. If I visit chromie on a level 50ish alt? I can timewalk. On a level 60 character? Nada.

(there’s a few other oddities happening. Atm if you timewalk to Shadowlands era, you can skip the Maw and go to Oribos. But you don’t get the Fate option - you’re forced into the story quest without the option to join covenants)

BfA is the standard leveling experience. It should always default to BfA sub 60.

Chromie time and leveling experience ends at 60. Dragonflight begins here.

Removed as of the pre patch. I heard somewhere that at 60 one could skip the campaign of Shadowlands? But I can’t verify that.

1 Like

Having the same issue, and it’s kind of dumb. If level 60 now means you can’t queue for SL dungeons, then the level 60 quest to do a SL dungeon that’s required for a questline’s progression should be altered or made optional.

1 Like

At 61 the option for BFA dungeons should go away.

Legacy content is meant to either make a group, or out level it to the point of soloing it. Blizz intends on you doing this expansions content, not last expansions. All about the Benjamins.