Shadowlands delayed

Is it true that Shadowlands was postponed until Q1 2021 to coincide with BLIZZCONLINE, due to personnel and budgetary constraints related to COVID?

It does explain the pre patch dilemma.

1 Like

No. After they announce the release date it is pretty much set. Not sure where you heard this.

15 Likes

No official word. So probably not.

Link?

Because if true that is spicy.

:thinking:

1 Like

Yes of course. I believe you without an official source .

13 Likes

His Mom told him.

20 Likes

I didn’t state a fact did I? I asked a question.

2 Likes

Fine lets speculate…it will not be delayed.

:thinking:

Well then it must be true.

3 Likes

She is a lovely woman.

5 Likes

Shadowlands won’t be delayed.

It will launch unless there are critical issues (critical being like, your characters being rolled back to level 80-90).

Class imbalances and bugs can be caught up with after launch.

I remember someone posting here that his gold fish (an extremely reliable inside source) told him that there would be no WoW expansion announcement last Blizzcon.

At least it became his gold fish after the major announcement at Blizzcon. (Prior it was an unnamed source.)

3 Likes

from my understanding reason why players wanting shadowlands delayed more is the Aotc achivments.
trying to iron out bugs till January we will still have bugs .when its released

1 Like

Characters being rolled back was a recent issue was it not?

1 Like

Your title is not a damn question!
You click bait PoS

18 Likes

Only on Khadgar. And that is probably the reason the pre-patch was delayed. If connections go well tomorrow, we will probably see PTR switch back to Release and get our October 6th date shortly after.

4 Likes

Nobody’s ever said that to me.

But I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

What pre patch dilemma? They haven’t announced a date, annoying but hardly signs of anything that significant.

Yes, players on Khadgar had some characters on their accounts duped or rolled back to how they were during MoP.

Some accounts have been fixed.

I’m sure you are a lovely person as well :wink:

1 Like