Shadowlands command table bugged

I have a bug with the command table that wont let me finish one of the missions on it (called “Campaign: Erezuel’s Rampage” ). I’ve sent 2 companions on it and when I tried to access it last week the world server crashed at the same time. Not when ever I press on the completed mission it doesn’t do anything and doesn’t let me use the skip function or anything. Its just stuck. Anyone know how to fix this?

Tried taking off all addons

Tried waiting for reset just in case I wasn’t suppose to win one of the campaign missions till later (Idk just a hope)

I’ve tried reload ui and closing the game and reopening (Obviously cause this is a problem from last week)

I’ve tried using the WoW companion app to do it instead but that one also doesn’t let me select the mission and instantly boots me out of it and doesn’t complete it.

Anyone know a fix? Can’t find a way to open a ticket so I assume its disabled atm

I have reset my wow user interface deleting my addons folder, wtf folder and cache folder and still has not worked

I fear this bug needs a GM intervention to just get my things out of the mission. I don’t care if they win or lose at this point

(For more info just in the case maybe a GM takes notice)
Its on the character Turlock on Barthilas server

2 Likes

Proper UI reset your not realy fixing anything by a /reloadui or removing addons

1 Like

Ill give it a shot

That did not work and I assumed this wouldn’t work since the companion app didn’t work. Thanks for the idea tho

At least we can rule that out .

1 Like

You will also want to post in the Bug Report forum if you haven’t already done so.

I’ll give that a shot. Thank you

(Isn’t this already in bug report forum?) I think I’ve been moved to bug report somehow

Oh, I guess so. I didn’t see that it was moved.

1 Like

Have a similar problem aswell, Rotbriar Rowdies with Night Fae covenant. Tried similar things to get it to work, had no luck.

1 Like

Seems we wont be getting any help until tickets are back online :confused:

I had the same issue. I clicked on the next mission to try to start and it completed the Campaign and I was then able to move on.

If it’s a bug, there will be no help at all until the devs fix the bug and release the updated software. GMs do not intervene with bugged quests or missions.

Logging out and back in worked for me lol

1 Like

this worked for me tyvm