Shadowlands cinematic question

1. Sylvanas is a boss.
  2. Of course she is good. How could she possibly be bad?
  3. She broke the Helm because a. She probably really wanted to destroy that thing for personal reasons b. she knew it would do what it did.
  4. Either the Jailor, his agents, and/or Varimathras.
  5. She went to the shadowlands to make her own path and slaughter anyone who stands in her way. The arbiter is going to die.

because she doesnt pat my head

2 Likes

oh snap
lol

that is not an anti hero.
Anti heroes are monsters, but they are on our side, but who we still root for.
In 8.3 she completely left anti-hero category and is now in full-blown villain territory.

3 Likes

Shadowlands is where we learn that Sylvanas was actually saving us all the whole time and the Night Elves are wrong for not wanting their dead to suffer in the Maw for all eternity. Elune is revealed to be a fake Goddess and Tyrande is killed off or villain batted. Probably the latter and then the former in the span of 5 or 6 quests.

2 Likes
  1. Probably both.
  2. As much as I might have hoped for more nuance, there is none forthcoming. She’s bad.
  3. To create a rift between Azeroth and the Shadowrealm.
  4. She has been secretly communing with the Jailor. Apparently.
  5. Probably the second-to-last raid boss, or the raid boss of the second-to-last raid. Before that she will show up to taunt us like, like Arthas did.

In the name of the Dark Lady, I hereby /give headpats to Withpuppys for all of the great forum posts and good informations. :zombie: :black_heart: :wolf:

See, she’s good.

5 Likes

Yay headpats! Okay she is good then

Blizzard. PLEASE make this happen. So people like Syaeles will go away for good.(not even sure if I’m being sarcastic or not)

They’ll never go away it’s a lose lose

2 Likes