Shadowlands Blacksmithing - No Purple Weapons?

Working, slowly, on omnicrafter in FF.
I’m not sure if I can take on another MMO, but I’m interested in seeing New World when it’s polished and ready to go.

1 Like

Remember the belt buckle? Pepperidge Farms remembers…

Engineers make weapons. It’s the tradeoff for us not getting any runecarving.

And no, we can’t make them 230, go away.

I agree we need to be able to make minimum a blue weapon for level 60 people running around with greens praying for a drop that almost never comes need to be able to get something semi decent in the mean time! a low item level and stat item doesn’t help a tank nor a healer and definitely not a damage per second! please add something blizzard! this is a little silly at this point I mean professions are already almost not worth even doing…

This did not age well, LOL

Hahaha, no. No it did not…

I am still fuming about this decision.I am a player who even before the Level squish etc was into Locking characters at certain levels (twinking in other words) gear them up with the best gear avaialable for older content farming (Yes I am mainly an alt player) but when I went and did a full overview of all the Shadowlands professions I was dumbfounded at the lack of good crafteable items for level 60’s.

Granted they did do the armor but just ignored all the other items like trinkets weapons maybe one other thing I am forgetting in favor of as stated in this thread the Legendary system. And as of Dragonflight Crafting in my opion could be better if the system was not so throttled ( as in having so many optional reagents etc which I find unnecessary compound that with they currency flood for gear upgrades which lets be honest should of just been removed on beta.) But yes Hopefully they learn from this but we all know that wont happen.

I just wanted to see the continuation of the Items added in Legion for Blacksmiths and Leatherworkers. The Horseshoe and Saddles that made gathering etc fun and made it so everyone could do what druids do naturally. I will continue to petition for there return.

I know this is a well delayed reply and I hope I clarifyed some points. Thanks for listening.