Shadowlands: BiS Legendaries from once per month world bosses

Yea he does a phenomenal job in his vids and the Nintendo CEO actually cared. The reality of it is if Activision doesn’t even care about its employees they most certainly don’t care about the players or if we have fun. All that matters is money and they have found better ways to get it where our feelings are irrelevant now.

Blizzard now doesn’t have to cater to anyone they sit in a meeting and scheme of some way where they make the game purposely feel bad so some people will pay extra money in a Web Shop to make it feel good.

1 Like

Alright. Why bother commenting about it in the first place, then? Did your commenting on it add something of significance to your previous post?

It is somewhat arbitrary. It’s just a habitual thing, after all. That said, depending on what I’m writing here, I might very well add headers (I’ve done it before). Signing off is far more of a habit because I sign off on ~90% of my writing; on the other hand, I don’t always need to use headers. For instance, I don’t typically use headers in email correspondence.

This is a terrible comparison.

To each his own. I’ll do me, you do you.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

It’s not at all a terrible comparison.
Both contain activities, and each of those activities contains a habit.

That habit is appropriate in one context, and would be considered socially awkward in another.

Hope that clears it up for ya!

Thanks for your time,
-Haugs

1 Like

It’s not “Socially awkward” to sign off on a forum post though. That’s why it’s a terrible example.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

This expac there was a trinket I wanted from that world boss that looks like a giant glacier. After 8.2 I didnt need the trinket anymore but I still did the boss once a month to see if I will ever get that trinket. And after almost 2 years of doing that boss I still haven’t gotten that trinket.

So not looking forward to this.