Shadowlands Arrives November 23

Yup, he had it and knew he had it before he got in the car

While I am excited to get to play Shadowlands, this game is still nowhere near ready for a launch. You guys are week to week drastically swinging balance changes on every aspect of the game. I mean just today I found out the Paladin Execution Sentence ability that has been one shotting people for all of beta and in prepatch has still not been adjusted. Even though I did the math and it isn’t just calculating 20% of the damage dealt during the 8 second duration but taking in 120ish% of the damage dealt during the duration. If massive bugs like that are still in this game, they are going to be throwing off balance for the entirety of that spec. I imagine this is not the only class with major things like this going unnoticed. I have officially lost confidence in your ability to balance this game in time. After the terrible expansion that was BFA, you cannot afford to push this expansion out too early. You have set yourself up for failure and are being blind to the situation.

4 Likes

That’s awful :anguished:

Thanks for the heads up, guys!

I can hardly wait!

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing

big mistake here… should have launced shadowlands on 12/8 and then opened the raid along w/ M+ on 1/5/21. this has been such a garbage year and to cram this in all over the holidays is bad. yeah i get it you have to keep shareholders and “bobby” happy, but come on…

7 Likes

Finally, I have been bored of BFA. Chromie time I’m bored i got like 5 to 6 alts I’m leveling at the same time. Thanks goodness it’s coming early.

They should really be prosecuting people for that honestly, he could end up getting someone killed. But this country doesn’t care /shrug.

3 Likes

Yeah been a pretty normal year so far… :roll_eyes:

I understand you do not play this game on any sort of a competitive level which is fine but that does not mean the rest of us are the same.

2 Likes

This is what I was expecting and hoping.

Of course it doesn’t. The point still stands that literally a 1 week push would have made no difference in terms of release but would have made a huge subset of the game players a lot happier. No one will be able to get PTO for that time frame if they didn’t already have it off. And if they did already have it off it is because they are probably traveling (right, wrong, or indifferent).

1 Like

And with the raid launch schedule, the world first race will take place over Christmas!

I’m not entering Shadowlands on November 23. Staying in Europe at least until the end of November. Little filthy virus…

Thanks Blizzard, I’m really happy you guys didn’t delay it until next year. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

I am so disappointed in Blizzard right now. To do this the week of Thanksgiving is so cold and short sighted.

3 Likes

I would have to agree with you. I mean why do people care so little for others? Makes me sad. I hope you weren’t exposed as well.

1 Like

You’re just rude actually.

/hugs

1 Like

I live over 1300 miles from my parents, so I’m good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for scheduling this so that I don’t have to choose between SL and FFXIV’s 5.4 patch! :slight_smile: (FFXIV would have won because that’s where my static is, but still… now I can be happy!)

1 Like

The actual base game world of Warcraft launched on 11/23/2004.

Wrath released on 11/13/2008.

4 Likes