Shadowlands Arrives November 23

When I look at Beta a month ago verses now it’s day and night, it was a COMPLETE mess but they’ve done so much work to bring the game up.

I am quite confidant they’ll get it done, it won’t be easy, as there are still issues for sure but they seem pretty determined to get this done.

4 Likes

Simple they don’t care.

And the people doing the highest levels of content (world first) don’t care to visit their family during the holidays.

3 Likes

Yees! TY @Blizzard for giving us a release date as well as the “Scourge Event”! I am so excited to finally be done with BFA and start the next life with my characters. :heart:

Woohoo! And I’m on holidays 6 days later! Having all of December off! Holy potatoes!

I don’t have beta access, so I will have to remain optimistic that they know what they are doing…

1 Like

release date is ok
but please for the love of god delay the raid release to january
no one wants to raid mythic during the holidays ffs

5 Likes

Fiiiiiiinally.

Thank you for updating us.

you may need to social distance for thanksgiving anyway

2 Likes

And the mythic raiders and people who dont want to level during thanksgiving

1 Like

The raid release schedule right before Xmas seems kinda bad.
Dec 8th for normal/heroic and 15th for Mythic?
Gonna be a rough month for guilds.

Still these servers are struggling to keep up during things like the 8.1 assaults, I don’t see the SL launch going well at all especially with staff on holiday right after and their offices practically burning down.

4 Likes

Right before I have 11 days off. NIiiiiiiiiice…

1 Like

Jailer: Nothing escapes from the Maw

Vol’jin: Ayyy lmao

1 Like

Never happy…

2 Likes

OH good holiday week so the people who have work/family responsibilities cannot even play that week how lovely thanks Blizzard for your thoughtful release.

1 Like

November 23rd 2021 right? Since the game is still so buggy.

4 Likes

Ohhh boy! Here’s looking forward to a game that wasn’t released until it was READY! Expect minimal bugs and everything to run smoothly you guys!

<thumbs up!>

1 Like

I did not expect release the week of Thanksgiving. I figured it would be after. RIP to the IT folks who will have to work over the holiday to hotfix issues that will inevitably pop up.

8 Likes

Considering you’re still changing the leveling experience and Covenants are still a massive mess, that’s a bold move cotton, let’s see if it pays off.

(That’s really all you managed to negotiate with Activision ? They didn’t like the “When it’s ready” option ?).

3 Likes

Something to say thanks for! :turkey: