Shadowlands Arrives November 23

What is wrong with you? We dont want to level during thanksgiving and we dont want to mythic prog in the middle of christmas.

23 Likes

State of the game in beta aside, why on earth pick this date? Its the absolute worst possible week for it to launch.

20 Likes

Oof…yeah, that is too soon for this steaming pile. Only proving more why it was a good idea to refund. They do not even have the main systems working well…less than a month till launch. Good luck to all those that will be playing. I hope it is working.

10 Likes

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much this

1 Like

Im so excited! Im so excited! Im so… scared!!!

3 Likes

Good luck fixing beta by then.

14 Likes

Looking forward to raiding Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.

Not.

12 Likes

Uh, what… this has to be the worst planning ever. The new XPAC drops the week of Thanksgiving, the second week of Mythic prog falls on Christmas, and the third week New Years?

I guess the date in November is ok but push the raid drop to 2021?

23 Likes

On another note - shouldn’t this be stickied? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that’s a big FU to the staff, to release on the vacation week. Awful day.

16 Likes

They could have pushed it back to 2nd week of January for raid launch, with a later launch of expansion (2nd week of December).

3 Likes

Wish I could find that topic made by a “disgruntled employee” with “insider information” saying launch was dec 10. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for SL!

2 Likes

For real, what a horrendous thing to do to a team that assuredly just crunched to make what little changes they did already

8 Likes

Yeah I’m playing on the beta, if you release when you die in a dungeon, mobs still snap to you at the beginning of the instance, a bug that has been around for months. That is only one of MANY, MANY bugs. There is no chance they’re ready in under a month

13 Likes

For those wanting to book vacations, be careful because the beta is in a pretty bad state and based on the connection issues that we had post pre-patch it’s gonna be an awful first week.

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Thank you Blizzard!

Can’t wait to jump into Shadowlands :smiley:

2 Likes

Servers are barely keeping it together for BFA, hope you guys have some big fixes in the works or SL is going to completely melt them.

At least the investors will be happy?

5 Likes

it’s like you guys don’t think. this release all around is awful.

game still isn’t even close to being ready btw. might as well have released this week. ZZZZZZ this is so annoying

4 Likes

Thanks for the communication, Blizzard.

And thanks twice over for the great news!

Very much looking forward to this expansion!

1 Like

Initially. When people drop en masse, questions will be asked.

4 Likes