Shadowlands access quests

Hello,
I am a total Noobie new player that plays off and on attempting to get to shadowlands. My internet is finally stable and I can try again. The issue is I started the Shadowlands access quest line a couple of months ago - my comp says I have 0/2 for shadowlands access. I am a 52 warlock in Ogrimmar.
I do see a ! on my Map in Ogrimmar to pick up Ruiners End to finish the campaign. But how do I get there? Please be kind I’m just an old lady trying to play wow lol.

thanks for any assistance.

If you’re already level 52, you should be well into SL content. Check in the Orgrimmar portal room for a portal to Oribos. From there you’ll be able to fly back to Bastion and pick up where you left off. If there’s no portal there there’s likely some sort of bug, but I haven’t seen anything reported of a bug like that lately.

1 Like

I have been looking at numerous you tubes to get there and they use a portal like you said… I do not see a portal where one should be but I see players leaving from there. I assumed I missed something . what should I do then? I just assumed I was missing the obvious like a super Noob.

not really… one of my characters was 52 just from herbing/mining before i got to SL.

check your quest log for a quest called " A Chilling Summons"

I had considered that, but they already have the “Into the Maw” achievement completed back in February. The portal should be there. Unless they didn’t complete a few quests into oribos to open it maybe?

Just to clarify, is it just that one portal that is missing? Or are there no portals in there whatsoever?

I think the problem is Anice is suppose to be in the Maw intro, but left before she could open Oribos.

I have two suggestions.

1. Go to Orgrimmar and face the main building in the valley of strength. To the left of the entrance, by the guild vendor, see if there is a death gate. That death gate is the portal to the Maw.

2. If you do not see the death gate, abandon any Shadowlands quests you have up. It should spawn either the NPC that gives the quest and subsequently the death gate, or it will spawn the death gate.

1 Like

just the one portal is missing

In that case, what Irrenhaus suggested is a likely culprit. Try following her suggestions and report back if that didn’t resolve it for you. The death gate (if it’s there) will port you to the latest checkpoint that you have completed in the Maw intro.

will do thanks. Spectrum had to replace the wiring for my internet and I crashed constantly not able to play properly until a couple days ago so my questing was epic fail and messed up from dyeing all the time. lost my armor daily from being worn out.

Lets hope things will get better now :slight_smile:

Did you figure it out?

yes life is good now thanks so much!