Shadowlands: 9.2.5 Content Update Is Now Live

Cross faction guilds please!!!

2 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/9EwnzGNjvmIG4/giphy.gif

is not heritage armor, as has already been acknowledged by Ion.

1 Like

LOL… ya. We all know Pally T2 is the human heritage armor :wink:

I know this is World of Elfcraft and all but when you get the chance do you think you can update Tauren, Troll, Orc mounts, including the Tauren Paladin Mount?

Matter of fact it would be nice to see all older mounts get updated especially the Wyvern flying mounts.

It would also be nice to see updated tameable Wyvern so Hunters had the oppertunity to use them as pets.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerly, just a number.

1 Like

Yes please this all day

1 Like

We already have communities and groups, it’s just as good. Guild wouldn’t work you can’t trade items or gold across faction unless you use the AH

1 Like

Season 3 isn’t coming to an end right?

I’ll use my powers for good.

1 Like

You don’t even try anymore.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be btag related so hopefully that will prevent some of this

You should do what you did with Helya and have AOTC/CE for Jailer extend into season 4. After 3 full months we’re at just 117 Jailer kills according to wowprogress. That’s really, really, really low. The tier is 11 bosses, the tier is difficult (you’ve had to do way more nerfs than normal), and you added the tier set farming at the start that delayed the progression timeline for many.

Just do what you did for Helya, where AOTC/CE were still available even after Nighthold came out.

There’s no reason for the silly season 4 (which is just a rerun of the raids we just did a few months ago) to cut season 3 short. They can run concurrently.

We have never, ever, had a final raid tier of an expansion be as short as 6 months, not even close. The tier should be 8 months minimum and it would still be the shortest end tier in history. So think October, not “summer”, for cutting off AOTC/CE.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Why is there so little class tuning?

100% agreed. Season 3 will be extremely short for a tier if only one skip. Antourus has multiple skips. Either the raid needs to be nerfed almost a full difficulty or CE/AOTC need to be extended.

1 Like

Still waiting on bug fixes for the nightborne model that have been popping up all expansion. such as disappearing eyebrows with hoods and crooked shoulders.

Looking forward to 9.2.5 coming out next week! I’ll start to work on my other two covenants then as the item you can buy to boost your renown will now boost you to 60 renown instead of 40. :smiley:

Not to mention, You’ll then be able to reach 80 renown with each covenant just by doing the campaign questlines! :smiley:

1 Like

so no new content in arriving may 31? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fingers crossed there will be at least one new druid race. I love my Zandalari, but like… Druids have such little options on what we can be. Sure I get that not all races can be tied into the lore but like, surely we can fit one in somewhere, right? While we’re in Shadowlands isn’t time supposed to go by super fast in azeroth? Surely a race could have learned how2drood while we’ve been here.

1 Like

Not seeing the Cypher Weapons?

The opposite. What was ages for Thrall and Jaina in the Maw was less than a day for us.