Shadowlands 10m gold mount

for 10 million gold I hope that mount has a booze vendor. :beer:

My god. We’ll turn into Jaina Proudmoore? Horrifying.

1 Like

I agree completely! I’d like to add that it makes no sense that you still have to pay for transmog/repairs from your own yak mount lol. You drop 120k on that, isn’t that enough? Lol. I love your comment!

1 Like

I would pay 10million for that.

You seem salty that you can’t make enough gold to buy the AH mount.

I hope so, let’s remove more of that WoD and Legion gold from the economy.

With AH, transmog, bank, and repairs available wherever I go, this is the final functionality I can imagine being willing to spend money on.

It’s nice to see how Blizzard is incentivizing even more bots.
Nice job Blizzard :+1:

What if it was also a 5 person mount?

I occasionally try to think of what would be worth more than the brutosaur but I always come up empty.

10m at the moment, haven’t heard of it being adjusted.

You know I just thought of something. There’s no reason a mount or any item can only cost the gold cap, they could make like an NPC you had to donate gold to in order to raise your reputation with him ala fisherfriends and each rank cost 10m gold so
Neutral to Friendly: 10m
Friendly to Honored: 10m
Honored to Revered: 10m
Revered to Exalted: 10m
and at exalted you can buy whatever

Now that would get some tokens selling lol

Would be $6760 just to hit exalted (@118k per token)

Absolutely disgusting. Don’t give them garbage idears

Mobile portal mount

1 Like

Wouldn’t make a difference to me. When do 5 people fly together? Have been playing this game 10 years and never once have I thought geez it would be nice to have a 5 seater mount.

1 Like

Guess it just comes down to the group of friends. I’ve had some times where I wish I had a 5 seater mount.

/yawn

I wasn’t even interested in the current 5 million gold mount. So for double the price, it better come with something nice.

2 Likes