Shadowland weird

Lol I just realized Shadowland break the undead lore. Dont know who tough this xpact story was a good idea but if you think about it its really stupid.

You die , get judged goes in the shadowland. Then for some reason Sylvanas Val’kyr snatch your soul from heaven nobody notice. You get back in your physical body. And now your physical body is back to heaven where your soul was.

That doesnt even make any sense. I wish this xpact wasnt even canon at this point

5 Likes

It makes as much scents as WoWs time traveling expansion which is a whole lot of scents.

1 Like

well when the DKs die they go to the lich king again so i am safe lol
warrior go to the Valhalla of wow due to odyn gets the first dibs on the warriors souls

SL isn’t heaven,that’s a myth.

1 Like

Lol does alternate universe goes to the same shadowland ? Does it mean I can be there multiples times also XD

1 Like

2 Likes

Well maybe but regular undead get back from the grave all rotten so their corpse been there for a while and their soul already been judged. SO dont know it just doesnt make sense

You’re able to transform into a bear. I’m a talking dog that walks on two legs.

1 Like

I am Groot…

3 Likes

Whoa! You got some acorns on you there pal.

2 Likes

That is true,it is a matter of time magic isn’t just a physical attribute it realize on time,It can travel through the layers of reality so it can do just that to rise a person that was dead.

It’s all gravy baby…now I can be like yo Drakka…send me back, I just tripped on that helboar and fell off the cliff, round two

:white_square_button: :blue_square: :purple_square: :white_square_button: :blue_square: :purple_square:

Maybe Kyrians are really bad at their jobs and anyone can get those souls before they’re judged by the Arbiter.

This is actually the canon explanation for some ghosts, they just said no and or wandered off and the Kyrian carrier just kinda went “OKAY!”… like the afterlives equivalent of “Your package was lost in the mail.”.

1 Like

It’s the same thing how Plate Armor Wearers float in water. It’s the same thing how your loots, treasures, mount and many things you collected fits on your bag/s and you could carry them all magically.

1 Like

SL is the type of narrative that makes warcraft a**. Most of the replies here sound like copium filled balloons, but you are entitled to your opinion.

2 Likes

At least with WoD it felt like you could forget all about it and move on when it was over. Now whenever anyone dies it’s going to sadly remind us of WoW’s worst expansion ever.

1 Like

According to the writers, yes. Supposedly all alternate universe versions of characters share the same exact souls and are “re-united” in the Shadowlands upon death, or are otherwise obliviated if their souls are already destroyed because they decided that souls themselves dying was a good idea.