Shadowland legendaries?

So I recently came back to the game, and had a couple questions to help clarify crafting legendaries. I am almost through with the ZM questline, which if I am understanding it correctly, I can either purchase a legendary belt or craft a second legendary once I complete the campaign. If this is correct, I’d just purchase the belt and be done with it.

However, for the other legendary that I need to craft, I am a bit confused on. Do I need to complete a quest to be able to craft a legendary? I have a few runecarvings from making progress in the Venthyr campaign, but am lacking Soul Ash. How do I even get this? I’ve been through the tower but never seemed to have collected any.

You don’t have to purchase the belt, you’ll get it for free at a lower item level (265?) on quest completion.

But at revered-Enlightened rep you can get the Unity legendary memory and craft it on any slot. To craft the Unity legendary, you’ll use the Runecrafter as normal, plus by then you can buy a Bag of Explored Souls from the Enlightened vendor that has enough soul ash and soul cinders to make a 291 legendary with enough Cosmic Flux. Or you can run Torghast for it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

The Unity Legendary is also separate from the older crafted Shadowlands Legendary.

If you check my armory you can see I have the Unity Legendary alongside another Legendary (My necklace)

Running Thorghast also gets you legendary crafting supplies. If you don’t have the rep to buy the Bag of Explored Souls.