Shadowland Collector Edition

Hi, I don’t know where else I can post that so im posting it there, I want to buy the Collector Edition of Shadowland, but I already have the Epic Edition that I preordered, will I get paid back either as real money or as Blizzard credit for what I have paid already with the Epic version ?

If not then I don’t see the use of buying it a second time, if yes it’s great and I will buy it this instant but I’d like to also know how I can link my BlizzardShop account with my Battlenet one, as I had to create an Account on the Blizzard shop to and couldn’t use my Battlenet Email Adress and code to log in.

Please help im really confused but really want to buy it ! :frowning:

I had to create a BlizzardGearStore account and even used my Battlenet email and it worked.

You get credited with b.net balance once you add the CE key if you pre-ordered any of the digital versions on the same account.

Official post with that info at the bottom:

a sticky at the top of this forum.

youll get the boxed version and you log into youre blizzard account and put in a code from inside the box. so it doesnt matter what log in or store you bought the boxed version from.

Great it cost $250 in total with the shipping and the fees because I live in Canada and it’s US even tho on the site I believe it says literally nowhere that it’s US, and it says that it wont arrive before the 14th of July 2021…

You could just wait for it to hit stores like London drugs where no one ever goes and to this day I still see legion and BFA collection editions there, it’s where I’ll be buying it

Anything crossing borders right now is hugely delayed.
I would wait for a Canadian based retailer to offer it up if you want it to arrive in a reasonable time frame.

check amazon, especially if you are a prime member. free release day delivery.

Wow. It’s $119 this time. I don’t know why that surprises me, though. Each Collectors Edition seems to be more and more expensive, yet has less and less actual items included.

exactly !! The bfa one included a big metal things representing a faction on each side, a book and other random things but this time its a book, soundtrack and that’s it, 'cause I don’t count pins

And it was $20 less!

Looks cool, but yea it’s way too expensive. But, I guess they have the 30 day game time this time around so it sort of makes sense buying it. Also, the soundtrack is back~!