Shadowed unit frames—-

Anyone use this add on and know how to remove the larger cooldown numbers for buffs and debuffs? Great add on so far but this feature I’m not a fan of since I can’t see the buff or debuff…I just see a giant countdown timer.

Thanks in advance for any info!

If you are looking in SUF configuration for that you more than likely are looking in the wrong place since SUF requires the use of an addon like OmniCC for the buff/debuff timer.

Oh ok I installed OmniCC but I’m not getting what I want from it…the big buffs or CDs, any ideas? I feel like I looked through OmniCC pretty thoroughly but I can’t find it

1 Like

I use SUF.

If you can’t shrink the numbers with OmniCC, maybe you will need to increase the size of the aura icons? If so, that is adjustable within SUF.

I use Blizzard’s “Show Numbers for Cooldowns” with SUF and it works just fine for me.

Ok I have my self auras bigger than other auras people put on me but is there a sliding scale I can make them much bigger? I haven’t seen any. I’m pretty much trying to make my shield of the righteous a large icon with the CD on it in the center so it’s easy to find for me

Yes, you can. :wink:

To make the auras larger…

/suf

First…
Click on General. Then remove the check-mark from “Lock Frames” (thus, unlocking them). While you probably don’t want to move anything, unlocking the frames will make it so the auras appear on your unit frames.

While on the General menu, also make sure there is a check-mark next to “Advanced.” Having “Advanced” selected gives you more options as to where your auras can be placed (should you wish to experiment with the location).

Next…
Under Unit Configuration, click on “Player.”
Click on the “Auras” tab (near the top of the config panel).
Under “Buffs,” click on “Positioning.”

The slider under “Icon Size” adjusts the size of all buff icons. You can move it left to right and see the icon size change accordingly. In your case, this adjustment is to make the size of buffs from other players the size you wish.

To make YOUR buffs larger…
Click on “Display” (just above “Positioning”).
Make sure there is a check-mark for “Your auras” under “Enlarge auras for.”
Above is a slider under “Scaled aura size.”
The higher the percentage, the larger your own auras will appear, compared to those from other players. For example, setting it to 200% should make your auras TWICE as large.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for the detailed response! I’ll definitely check it out :+1:t2:

Going to necro this from the depths.

If anyone else is searching how to enlarge your debuffs on the target frame, checking the “Advanced” box under General>General>General is what makes the “Scaled aura size” slider show up, otherwise it’s hidden. The tooltip leaves that part out which left me resorting to Google for help.

2 Likes